c***s At Airports

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:
41 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
Neither do they stuff their hair products etc into a much smaller volume so they can have a handbag on wheels.

That doesn't make sense. Even less than solo clubbing

It doesn't. A small rucksack is much more efficient.

2 hours ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:
On 28/08/2018 at 21:36, Stellaboz said:
That'd the only reason I want to get on early, so I have space for my bag up in the locker.

I'm always always in the last 10% (unless it's called by section) and have never not got my bag within a metre or two of where I'm sitting. I do take a small case with wheels and once or twice the stewardess has made some weirdo who thinks a 90's style school bag is an appropriate means of luggage for an adult to put theirs under their seat to accommodate my bag

Your small case with wheels makes you look like a gimp by the way pal. Whenever I see a grown man with that setup strutting about an airport a small part of my dies. 

I Kid you not . going from glasgow to majorca one october  i sat with a coffee before my flight and across from me was a rangers supporter he had a rangers ring / necklace /tracksuit/ trainers/socks/cap all rangers gear . He then proceeded to open his wheely case and rummaged around it , inside the case was ........rangers tshirts/socks /tracktops and all the usual stuff ALL in rangers emblems badges ect . I swear not one item of clothing he produced had anything neutral upon it.

I seriously thought this was a wind up and looked around for someone filming it all , but it seems he was real.

Needless to say he was flying alone...........

I Kid you not . going from glasgow to majorca one october  i sat with a coffee before my flight and across from me was a rangers supporter he had a rangers ring / necklace /tracksuit/ trainers/socks/cap all rangers gear . He then proceeded to open his wheely case and rummaged around it , inside the case was ........rangers tshirts/socks /tracktops and all the usual stuff ALL in rangers emblems badges ect . I swear not one item of clothing he produced had anything neutral upon it.
I seriously thought this was a wind up and looked around for someone filming it all , but it seems he was real.
Needless to say he was flying alone...........

All I’m taking from this story is that you were in an airport having a coffee. Do you not take a drink? OFTW.

Not getting the hate for the "Small case with wheels". Fantastic thing to have when changing flights somewhere like Amsterdam or Heathrow where it ends up involving a huge walk between terminals and more than the one trip through security.

not when picking up a hire car at the other end . otherwise a guinness would normally do !

^^^ some sort “plays by the rules” type of guy. Absolutely fair play to you.

c***s who sprawl all their baggage across seats in the terminal when there's already limited seating 

These people are c***s, also the queuers, wtf is it with these people

Idiots who wait until they're right at the belt at the hand luggage security area before bagging up their liquids, taking of their  jackets, belts, shoes, etc etc, totally oblivious of the queue forming behind them, them when through to the other side, stand at the belt to reverse the whole process instead of moving out the way with their tray to the appropriate area.

Security staff should be allowed to taser these twats

9 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If you’re carrying your luggage around like some Luddite from the Stone Age instead of using a case/bag on that invention called “wheels”, you’re definately OFTW.

^^^^ Doesn't Lift.

59 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Idiots who wait until they're right at the belt at the hand luggage security area before bagging up their liquids, taking of their  jackets, belts, shoes, etc etc, totally oblivious of the queue forming behind them, them when through to the other side, stand at the belt to reverse the whole process instead of moving out the way with their tray to the appropriate area.

Security staff should be allowed to taser these twats

They should be ejected from the airport so that they miss their flight.

9 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If you’re carrying your luggage around like some Luddite from the Stone Age instead of using a case/bag on that invention called “wheels”, you’re definately OFTW.

You could have been a Scottish footballer, interviews sorted anyway.

On 30/08/2018 at 10:55, Ross. said:

Not getting the hate for the "Small case with wheels". Fantastic thing to have when changing flights somewhere like Amsterdam or Heathrow where it ends up involving a huge walk between terminals and more than the one trip through security.

Because if it needs wheels it should be in the hold, and guess what?? If it was checked in the hold, you wouldnt need to lug it between terminals in the first place because thats what the fucking baggage handlers do.

Because if it needs wheels it should be in the hold, and guess what?? If it was checked in the hold, you wouldnt need to lug it between terminals in the first place because thats what the fucking baggage handlers do.
It doesn't 'need wheels'. You could easily carry it by the handle, which I often do. I've no idea what size people think these bags are, but they comfortably fit into any airlines 'hand luggage size tester boxes'. They are more rigid and make it easier for folding clothes into.

Archived