Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

It must really piss off the Unionist establishment that after a lengthy period in power in Scotland the SNP are still the most popular political party by a fair distance.

Do you mean your deliberately insulting version of Unionists? 

Or do you mean the that Nationalism in Scotland, has never truly been a majority?

On 31/08/2018 at 15:01, Granny Danger said:

It must really piss off the Unionist establishment that after a lengthy period in power in Scotland the SNP are still the most popular political party by a fair distance.

When you see what the opposition is, it's not really a surprise.

Slightly off topic maybe there is another thread. But anyone see the footage of the Bishop and Grande? Did he grope her breasts? Didn't really look like he did on video?
I seen it. Maybe it was the context in which I watched it but I did find it a bit weird. He was sort of creeping his fingers round. And he held his hand there a long time. I usually find social media outcry/desperation to be offended ends up something of nothing but I did find that video a wee bit cringy/uncomfortable to watch tbh.

I seen it. Maybe it was the context in which I watched it but I did find it a bit weird. He was sort of creeping his fingers round. And he held his hand there a long time. I usually find social media outcry/desperation to be offended ends up something of nothing but I did find that video a wee bit cringy/uncomfortable to watch tbh.
Would agree with this plus she did seem uncomfortable at end but just looked like a tight hug rather than any sneaky breast feel

45 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Extremely cheap on your part. But, that's no real surprise is it?

Extremely deflective on your part, but that's no real surprise is it?

Can you supply a list of accused but not convicted men with Goodies and Baddies headings to keep the narrative in check, thanks.

Impressive that this has been going on for umpteen pages without a single "I did <x> with Salmond once - could've been me".

Can't help but feel we've all grown as people during this difficult time.

9 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Impressive that this has been going on for umpteen pages without a single "I did <x> with Salmond once - could've been me".

Can't help but feel we've all grown as people during this difficult time.

I met him once circa 1997 and tromboned him.  You don’t hear that in the news though.

Sounds bad and I feel sorry for Ruth Davidson having to go through that.

Hope she's feeling and doing better.

She's still an absolute c**t though, and a horrible, lying, snivelling, dishonest, lickspittle c**t at that. Utter scum.

• 1 month later...

Another incident coming to light against alleged sex pest Eck with police speaking to staff at Edinburgh Aiport as part of the inquiry.

Can the SNP lunatics please look their wallets out in case Eck wants you to pay more cash into the crowdfund pot.