Craig Levein's own Heart of Midlothian FC v st mirren

To be serious for a moment...
Today's result makes this a huge game for Hearts. Beat St Mirren and there's a good chance we'll go into the break 7 points ahead of Rangers.
As much as i like thought of Hertz taking a good lead over the OF knowing us we'll f**k it up for you.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for starting a new thread did not see this one.  Saints will be thrashed in this game Stubbs signing of none league players from down south makes for scary viewing they are completely out there depth. Kenny fuckin Miller will change nothing if he comes. We could not muster one shoot on target in 90 min against Livingston at home should have seen Stubbs out the door. Grrr ! 

10 hours ago, Stevie88 said:

Hearts minus a goal is printing money imo. Can’t see anything other than an easy win for the Jambos.

7/5 with a betboost from Ladbrokes. Also 9/1 minus 3 (:lol:)

Have to say I took some of that, even with the bearded lady in charge Hearts should thump St Mirren quite comfortably.

Who is in charge pf Stubbs recruitment, seems very random?

He had a team doing that at ER.

St Mirren haven't had a great start to the season. I haven't seen the performances either, but going into the big games, teams can find big performances and shock a few.

I'm not getting too complacent and predicting a walk in the park on Saturday, I do however trust this Hearts side to give it everything, we are back to being pretty strong and dangerous. I also expect another couple of top quality signings before the weekend ( Demi Mitchell, Gareth McAuley and David Vanecek).

Heart of Midlothian 2-0 St Mirren

So what could go wrong? High flying and undefeated Hearts go into the game wanting to prove a point to their ill manager against a struggling side which have an ex-manager of their bitter rivals at the helm.

I thought the team we put out on Saturday could have competed with Livi, and they most certainly could, but unless something changes there is clearly an issue in the camp that's more mental than physical. Sadly I doubt we will have that ironed out before this game.

What am I hoping for? That the "Footballing Gods" continue the fine tradition of when things are an almost guaranteed stick on, it rarely works out quite as you expect.

Archived