Celtic v Rangers 2nd September

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would have been nice if we had some prematch build up to this rather than the actual show starting at 12 o clock. I don’t even know where the 800 rangers fans are, I take it they’re just further back in the corner they usually have?

Just now, throbber said:

Would have been nice if we had some prematch build up to this rather than the actual show starting at 12 o clock. I don’t even know where the 800 rangers fans are, I take it they’re just further back in the corner they usually have?

The coverage started at 11.

Just now, throbber said:

If you mean Sky, the programme started at 11am. 

Just now, throbber said:

It started at 11am on Sky Football, midday on Main Event which was focusing on the cricket until kick-off time. 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

World's biggest derby don't you know

Archived