Ayr vs Falkirk

Shankland vs....?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Winner.

• Ayr
    • Falkirk

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/09/18 at 07:34

Guest Back Post Misses
Actually, away back in the mists of time, (it might have been Mark Kerr’s debut for us), he scored a cracker of a goal late on to grab us a 3-3 draw at Somerset. Actually, it was so long ago, Ayr were in black and white.

Tuesday night. Remember it well. The same night I saw a certain journalist who professes to support us wearing his freebeee SPL logo jacket not long after we were denied entry the first time.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Tuesday night. Remember it well. The same night I saw a certain journalist who professes to support us wearing his freebeee SPL logo jacket not long after we were denied entry the first time.

It was last game of the season the 3-3 game.

6th May 2000

Screenshot 2018-09-13 at 12.28.35.png

Wasnt planning on going to this but i like Somerset park and it's theoretically possible that we might just get the dead cat bounce so I reckon I'll go along.

Any Falkirk fans have a glimmer of hope? I can't even be bothered guessing a line-up, and I love guessing lineups.

Guest Back Post Misses
It was last game of the season the 3-3 game.

6th May 2000
5b9a4a35eca7b_Screenshot2018-09-13at12_28_35.png.34520f80f812a3d26f6b0bdd82a7be18.png

Maybe wasn’t that night but I remember a midweek game there with the said jacket on display

11 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Maybe wasn’t that night but I remember a midweek game there with the said jacket on display

This one per chance ?

Memory reminds me of wor Brain Stuart going raj at ref at the end of this game, sure we shouldve/couldve had a penalty at the end of the game

How times change, he was going raj on Saturday too at the ref and both teams !!!

Screenshot 2018-09-13 at 20.22.56.png

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

This one per chance ?

Memory reminds me of wor Brain Stuart going raj at ref at the end of this game, sure we shouldve/couldve had a penalty at the end of the game

How times change, he was going raj on Saturday too at the ref and both teams !!!

Screenshot 2018-09-13 at 20.22.56.png

John Henry and McQuilken in a back 3. Scenes.

14 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

Was that end of season 3-3 game the season Falkirk got "relegated"?

Season early, following season play the kids and players signed for month(s) which there was a plenty

10 hours ago, Trump said:

I’m sure Davie Nics played left side of the back three in that game and others that season, with Henry in midfield and McQuilken at wing back.

Henry brought his once we paid 100k for him form that night

Scott Chaplain looked as if he could have been a world beater but just failed to kick on. I remember him totally bossing matches in the old BP against Hearts & Rangers and thought that he could have been a future Scotland cap, but sadly.................

Scott Chaplain looked as if he could have been a world beater but just failed to kick on. I remember him totally bossing matches in the old BP against Hearts & Rangers and thought that he could have been a future Scotland cap, but sadly.................

Never really rated him, did okay considering his lack of talent imo

Archived