Cunts

c***s who type "chunts" instead of c***s to try and come across in some sort of morally superior cuntish way.

Same with people who write sh1t or any other attempt to hide a swear word/bypass the swear filter.

Fuc5ing Cun3s

People who abuse folk for doing their job. Especially those on minimum wage.
Had a guy today abusing one of my staff, shouting, swearing and being generally a c**t. Fair enough a mistake had been made but it was a simple fix. The guy obviously felt good about making a 16yo girl cry when all she's done is come into work. He wasn't so big and mouthy, when after I had listened to his tirade of abuse for a minute informed him that I was calling the police to pass on the cctv and his registration number.
c**t can enjoy the chap at his door from Strathclydes finest

3 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Had a guy today abusing one of my staff, shouting, swearing and being generally a c**t. Fair enough a mistake had been made but it was a simple fix. The guy obviously felt good about making a 16yo girl cry when all she's done is come into work. He wasn't so big and mouthy, when after I had listened to his tirade of abuse for a minute informed him that I was calling the police to pass on the cctv and his registration number.

Pay your staff more you c**t.

On 9/9/2018 at 18:34, pleslie99 said:

Snitchy wee c**t running to mummy over some words, get a grip of yourself.

Edited by banana

• 2 weeks later...

C***s in restaurants

Working away from home today and tomorrow, night in a Premier Inn required

In the Brewers Fayre for approx 90 minutes to get something to eat

In that time the c**t at the table across managed to stream a TV programme on his phone for about 20 minutes (no earphones)

Next table to that the c***t there took a business call for about 75 minutes

No sooner was he finished than another c**t with a Boltonish accent went on his phone and let everyone in a 100yard radius know that this was the third day of his holiday, the weather was rotten and he was heading for Edinburgh tomorrow

Annoying c***s put me off my overcooked yet still quite cold chips

Edit to add the c**t taking the business call held his phone in a c**tish way. Somehow he held his phone against his ear and had his pinky in the middle of his forehead

3 hours ago, Sonsrock said:

C***s in restaurants

Working away from home today and tomorrow, night in a Premier Inn required

In the Brewers Fayre for approx 90 minutes to get something to eat

In that time the c**t at the table across managed to stream a TV programme on his phone for about 20 minutes (no earphones)

Next table to that the c***t there took a business call for about 75 minutes

No sooner was he finished than another c**t with a Boltonish accent went on his phone and let everyone in a 100yard radius know that this was the third day of his holiday, the weather was rotten and he was heading for Edinburgh tomorrow

Annoying c***s put me off my overcooked yet still quite cold chips

Edit to add the c**t taking the business call held his phone in a c**tish way. Somehow he held his phone against his ear and had his pinky in the middle of his forehead

pinky in the middle of his forehead eh? Was he from Fife? 

I'm sure we've all encountered punters who haven't yet mastered the art of walking and texting simultaneously and expect the world to get out their way, but I encountered a new breed just there - someone in town ran into me in the middle of texting while running full pelt for a bus.

I'd like to think the sudden and unexpected meeting of elbow (mine) and what I strongly suspect was tit (hers) would put her off doing it in the future.

I'm sure we've all encountered punters who haven't yet mastered the art of walking and texting simultaneously and expect the world to get out their way, but I encountered a new breed just there - someone in town ran into me in the middle of texting while running full pelt for a bus.
I'd like to think the sudden and unexpected meeting of elbow (mine) and what I strongly suspect was tit (hers) would put her off doing it in the future.
was she a wid? trying to work out how pissed off id be

5 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
3 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

was she a wid? trying to work out how pissed off id be

Nah - wee dumpy thing.

Which makes it all the more galling.

FFS pics or gtf, u know the rules

32 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:
4 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

FFS pics or gtf, u know the rules

Fair dos. It was a bit like this except she was running full tilt.

I'm also not a big cellar door.

FelineEmptyGalago-size_restricted.gif

11 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

Fair dos. It was a bit like this except she was running full tilt.

I'm also not a big cellar door.

FelineEmptyGalago-size_restricted.gif

I'm all in favour of more of these sorts of traps in the streets. I'd like to see them introduced over here to catch as many of these 'text and walk' (a phrase that also includes those browsing whilst walking) cretins as possible. The traps shouldn't have those door panels though so that nothing might stop guilty people from falling in. There should be a roaring fire and/or deadly spinning blades in said traps.

No mercy.