Manifest

LondonHMFC

• 2 weeks later...

Right, I'm going to give it a try but if at any stage there is a hatch and an underground bunker with a computer you have to type a code into every 108 minutes, I'm out!!!

I've been burned by this before and it still hurts, 6 years of my life I gave to that fucking show!!![emoji35]

• 2 weeks later...

New series that started on NBC on Monday.

About a flight that took off in New York in 2013, but hits what they thought was a bad period of turbulence mid flight. When they land, it's now 2018. Without giving too much away, strange things start happening to the passengers.

Enjoyed the pilot episode, good opener.

MV5BMmY4NjRmZDMtYmZjOS00OWI2LTlmMjktYjg3N2FiNzg4OTA1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMxNzcwOTI%40._V1_UX182_CR0%2C0%2C182%2C268_AL_.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
6 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Did anyone else finish this?

Missus wanted to watch it and it got more fucking stupid as the episodes went on. Complete shite.

I did but only because i had put a lot of time into it and wanted to see where they went with it, season 4 kinda rips the arse out of it a bit

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

I did but only because i had put a lot of time into it and wanted to see where they went with it, season 4 kinda rips the arse out of it a bit

Like yerself I wanted to see where it went as the missus was watching anyway. They were ripping it from about season 2. 4 got so fúcking wild though.

43 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Like yerself I wanted to see where it went as the missus was watching anyway. They were ripping it from about season 2. 4 got so fúcking wild though.

I could handle season 2 and 3 as the premise of the show is kinda out there anyway, but 4 was like someones dream, i half expected someone to wake up on the plane in the finale and it was a dream lol

Glad I watched it cause it got me a sub to now tv and ive blitzed departure 3 seasons already and making my way through gangs of london now (which is fucking tremendous) 

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

i half expected someone to wake up on the plane in the finale and it was a dream lol

I had that or how it ended as the only way it was gonna end.
I saw Departure listed as a similar show but I think this put me off for now.

3 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I had that or how it ended as the only way it was gonna end.
I saw Departure listed as a similar show but I think this put me off for now.

Nah departure isnt like it at all, its much more down to earth (with a bit of extreme drama thrown in) but 6 eps per series and only 3 series you can batter it quickly, its defo worth trying mate