Next Permanent St Mirren Manager

Who will be St Mirren's next permanent manager?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, buddie06smfc said:

Here’s hoping the new manager puts a stop to the ridiculous amount of things that get leaked out of the dressing room/club.

Like what?

You do realise that much of what appears to be ITK posted on the Internet is the fabricated product dreamed up within the fevered minds of individuals that have way too much time on their hands.

As for the odd morsel that is true; in this day and age with all the different types of social media available, there's no way that the odd leak can be stopped. If someone wants that info out there, then out there it will be.

Anyway, I quite like some of the info regarding signings being leaked.

Cheers JJ.:thumsup2

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, FTOF said:

Like what?

You do realise that much of what appears to be ITK posted on the Internet is the fabricated product dreamed up within the fevered minds of individuals that have way too much time on their hands.

As for the odd morsel that is true; in this day and age with all the different types of social media available, there's no way that the odd leak can be stopped. If someone wants that info out there, then out there it will be.

Anyway, I quite like some of the info regarding signings being leaked.

Cheers JJ.:thumsup2

The word for word regurgitation of Alan Stubbs' dressing room discussions and ongoing issues that happened. If someone wants to keep putting information out then there are likely to continually be issues and undermining of the manager. I suspect it had been players leaking this as there was never anything coming out about the dressing room underJack Ross and I'm sure there were many disagreements during his time. I wasn't meaning the signings, although with the likes of Cooke and Brock-Madsen I'd have rather never found out about them.   

13 hours ago, ah-dee said:

got to say well done to st mirren for an ambitious appointment and not just doing the scottish shuffle. i fully expected a Danny Lennon or jim McIntyre type appointment.

saying that i hope you shit the bed!

BBC quotes Kearney as saying "I want to win the league with St Mirren" [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] 
When Ian Baraclough took over at Motherwell (after also coming from the Irish league) he said pretty much the exact same thing.

We finished that season in the play offs and he was sacked the next season.

Didn’t Stephen Kenny or Pat Fenlon say something equally as batshit mental? Think these boys from the Emerald Isle don’t realise Scottish football doesn’t work like that.

34 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

The rest of his quotes show he knows we're currently fucked. Bit daft, but it doesn't worry me.

Watch the full interview where he talks about the early days at Coleraine, when they were going nowhere but he was confident about turning things around with hard work and building a decent infrastructure with a long term plan for success. f**k all wrong with a bit of ambition. 

43 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Watch the full interview where he talks about the early days at Coleraine, when they were going nowhere but he was confident about turning things around with hard work and building a decent infrastructure with a long term plan for success. f**k all wrong with a bit of ambition. 

Not seen the source, but I expect it went something like this...

Journo: "So, Oran, you did well with Coleraine and almost won the league with them."
Kearney: "Yeah, pretty close, we were top of the league just now too."
Journo: "Do you think you can do the same for St Mirren?"
Kearney: "What? Win the league? Ha! Yeah, I've love to win the league with them."

Media: "OMG!1!!!1 Kearney says he'll win the league, what a fool!"

Archived