Meal Deals

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

I’ve just purchased a meal deal.

From Boots.

It cost me £3.39. This is probably worse than if it cost £3.50 because if you were to pay by cash you would likely be left with an irritating amount of change.

I have opted for a Southern Fried Chicken wrap, a bag of Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli and a bottle of San Pellegrino sparkling water. I would have got juice instead, however I’m trying to improve my daily intake of water. I’ve chosen sparkling for a bit of exciting fizz.

That sounds delightful.  Not sure on the sparkling water however.

I would normally opt for a Tesco meal deal on a Monday (normally too rough or tired to bother making anything on a Sunday for lunch), however I made macaroni cheese with black pudding through it at the weekend, and there was plenty left over for my lunch today.

It was tremendous.

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 21:45, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Apart from when the inevitable chest pains kick in 10 years down the line.

Better that than a drain on the countrys resources as a senile old goat getting his arse wiped twice a day by Big Senga fae Castlemilk.

….and as I'm clutching I'll have the memory of all of those beautiful beautiful meal deals.

Its just lemonade (minus the lemon, obviously) for twats who wont admit to liking carbonated soft drinks. Anyone who likes Sparkling Water is clearly a beast.

Surprising lack of pasties and pies in the meal deals mentioned thus far, a healthy bunch indeed!! The meal deal with a piece goes straight out of the window, if there’s a peppered steak slice on offer!
if take a decent piece over a teak slice any day. problem is most pre packed sandwiches are crap. honourable mention to the chicken ceaser wrap

Surprising lack of pasties and pies in the meal deals mentioned thus far, a healthy bunch indeed!! The meal deal with a piece goes straight out of the window, if there’s a peppered steak slice on offer!

I know at work I’ve only access to a microwave. The microwave just makes the pasty or pie soggy and depressing.

4 hours ago, ah-dee said:
13 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

if take a decent piece over a teak slice any day. problem is most pre packed sandwiches are crap. honourable mention to the chicken ceaser wrap

Must be hard on the teeth

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Moomintroll
Wasn't sure whether to post this in the tattoo thread or this one but someone has taken their dedication to discounted sandwiches a bit too far.
623f73c65d090e2ae344ad32a529b2f7.jpg.0adaa92f208dc6b6ee456c3683bd1021.jpg
That cannot possibly be real, can it?

7 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
9 minutes ago, Rizzo said:
Wasn't sure whether to post this in the tattoo thread or this one but someone has taken their dedication to discounted sandwiches a bit too far.
623f73c65d090e2ae344ad32a529b2f7.jpg.0adaa92f208dc6b6ee456c3683bd1021.jpg

That cannot possibly be real, can it?

Yes it was on Some tv program the other day