Meal Deals

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Rugster said:
Yes it was on Some tv program the other day 

Its not even a meal deal ffs, it's just a wrap.

Maybe the pain was too much or she was skint and the crisps and juice will be added later.

Edited by Rizzo

Guest Moomintroll
Maybe the pain was too much or she was skint and the crisps and juice will be added later.
Surely if it was purchased as a meal deal it would have been cheaper?

9 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I had Tesco Duck and Chicken Sushi today because it's too hot to eat bread. Not bad.  I'll be doing it again.

What a pita.  My naan always said there should be a Bánh on bread in hot climates.

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned before on this thread but Asda don’t do meal deals?!? I’m never really in Asda because it’s for minks but it was the nearest place for lunch the other day. Imagine my horror when I couldn’t find the meal deal stickers anywhere and asked the assistant what was going on. ‘Oh we don’t do meal deals but often the individual items end up cumulatively cheaper than £3 anyway’. No they fucking don’t btw. Maybe if you bought a plain ham sandwich, a bottle of Asda price water and a packet of Golden wonder. 

Asda can f**k off.

9 hours ago, Rizzo said:

Wasn't sure whether to post this in the tattoo thread or this one but someone has taken their dedication to discounted sandwiches a bit too far.

623f73c65d090e2ae344ad32a529b2f7.jpg

Gall stones and hedge clippings, from the new Taste sensation range of wraps? 

4 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

. ‘Oh we don’t do meal deals but often the individual items end up cumulatively cheaper than £3 anyway’. 

we don't increase fares at peak times but we reduce them when its off-peak.......

6 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned before on this thread but Asda don’t do meal deals?!? I’m never really in Asda because it’s for minks but it was the nearest place for lunch the other day. Imagine my horror when I couldn’t find the meal deal stickers anywhere and asked the assistant what was going on. ‘Oh we don’t do meal deals but often the individual items end up cumulatively cheaper than £3 anyway’. No they fucking don’t btw. Maybe if you bought a plain ham sandwich, a bottle of Asda price water and a packet of Golden wonder. 

Asda can f**k off.

Discovered this yesterday as well. Utterly devastated, day ruined. Had to buy a pack of sausage rolls to compensate. 

Guest bernardblack

Sainsbury’s have a chicken tikka and onion Bhaji sandwich, but I’m unsure whether it qualifies for the meal deal

I had Tesco Duck and Chicken Sushi today because it's too hot to eat bread. Not bad.  I'll be doing it again.
Alongside a naked smoothie  and some pineapple fingers I imagine it's how contestants on America's Next Top Model lunch.

Why is bread a nope when the weathers hot?

• 3 weeks later...