Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

915 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cowan looks like a complete diddy. Wasnt aware of this thread so had posted on the twitter thread, but that whole episode really is shameful for Cowan. Also screen shotting p&b and posting it on insta where posters have no means to reply is absolute wee man syndrome. Want to argue yer point Tam, do it here, lets here your analysis of how this moves forward and your apology, you obviously read the forum (probably get half yer jokes and talking points here too?).

I always felt Tam went a bit backwards when he went from The Record to The Sun. 

Tam was willing to have the odd pop at the OF when at the Record (ironic really I know) but he brown noses them most of the time now he's at the Bun. 

39 minutes ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

I've always liked both Cowan and Cosgrove.

Cowan gets a hard time from some, but I like that he's not politically correct.  He just rips the p*** out of everyone! :)

Does he? I can't say I've ever heard him have a go at fat speckies from the west of Scotland. Bernard Manning also had jokes about eveyone except Fat, Catholic Mancunians funnily enough.

11 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I always felt Tam went a bit backwards when he went from The Record to The Sun. 

Tam was willing to have the odd pop at the OF when at the Record (ironic really I know) but he brown noses them most of the time now he's at the Bun. 

He's been back at the Record for ages

Interested to see if this turns out to be Tam’s “Richard Keys” moment with the BBC. 

Always felt once the BBC emptied him he’d go all-in at somewhere like PLZ Soccer (still to work out who the f**k watches that) where he’s got more of a licence to explore the full limits of his out of touch Da patter without having to begrudgingly toe the line as he does at Pacific Quay. 

Looks to me as though there’s been bad blood between the two prior to this - I found it quite odd how Cowan would not let the ‘false accusation’ stuff go on Instagram. There was absolutely no need for him to get involved at all. 

I suspect he’ll try and nip it in the bud with an apology, but I think how it ultimately pans out will come down to how other people in the media react. I can think of a few people who normally talk a good game on social media about this sort of stuff but are also more than happy to go on OTB regularly.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Cowan looks like a complete diddy. Wasnt aware of this thread so had posted on the twitter thread, but that whole episode really is shameful for Cowan. Also screen shotting p&b and posting it on insta where posters have no means to reply is absolute wee man syndrome. Want to argue yer point Tam, do it here, lets here your analysis of how this moves forward and your apology, you obviously read the forum (probably get half yer jokes and talking points here too?).

I'm not on social media so can't see this, but....really?

If so...Tam, I hear that the Dellai twins are signing for Motherwell. They play in every position. Feel free to post this all over the place.