Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

941 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Crawler!

Last time Div was on I posted tongue in cheek "who's this boring b*****d they've got on".

Tam read it and went off on one about "you don't have to listen to the show" etc.

Anyway I'm off to sneak up to Tam's house tonight and shout through the window "Alexa, play Norwegian death metal..."

At least he is playing the Bear Necessities from the Jungle Book a t m 

On 08/11/2021 at 16:30, Ewan8472 said:

I am putting them right all the time but my texts never get read out

No no Cosgrove, you don't want to say uefa booking rules, you don't want to say that.

What you want to say is fifa booking rules 

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

Crawler!

Last time Div was on I posted tongue in cheek "who's this boring b*****d they've got on".

Tam read it and went off on one about "you don't have to listen to the show" etc.

Anyway I'm off to sneak up to Tam's house tonight and shout through the window "Alexa, play Norwegian death metal..."

What is the story with Div banning someone because they said something about Cosgrove , or Cowan ?

22 minutes ago, Ewan8472 said:

What is the story with Div banning someone because they said something about Cosgrove , or Cowan ?

It was a high water mark for a prominent p&b contributor who I'm forbidden to mention. All I can say is that they have a three letter name beginning with R, ending with c and a middle vowel that rhymes with eye.

There was an allegation of something and a subsequent imploring of all and sundry to deplore that something or be associated with it.

I'm afraid that the posts were deleted so the fulminant nature of them are lost forever.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

Crawler!

Brilliant !

Please , please , please do !

13 minutes ago, sophia said:

It was a high water mark for a prominent p&b contributor who I'm forbidden to mention. All I can say is that they have a three letter name beginning with R, ending with c and a middle vowel that rhymes with eye.

There was an allegation of something and a subsequent imploring of all and sundry to deplore that something or be associated with it.

I'm afraid that the posts were deleted so the fulminant nature of them are lost forever.

Cheers ! The allegation was even worse than their still garbage choice of music ?

51 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Part of me thinks that tam chooses the music, knowing it will wind folk up on here. I think despite the fact he works on a football show, i think tam enjoys the social side of going to a game rather than the game itself.

Well we all know M.F.C. is just a disguise !

On 10/11/2021 at 18:50, sophia said:

It was remiss of me earlier to forget to ask if you recall what Tam was wearing and if he had a a cabin bag of perhaps a holdall?

You didn't happen to get an autograph did you? If you did, maybe you could consider gifting it to someone who has something unrequited about them.

Sorry !

3 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Crawler!

Did he ever realise he had been wound up ?

3 hours ago, Clown Job said:

He’s honestly stuck in a bit of a time loop with his taste in music and TV

I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever heard him reference anything post turn of the century. 

i don't have an issue with his musical tastes, plenty of people from other generations never move on or revert back to their generation of music, as for the TV, what do you want him to reference Squid Game ?

1 hour ago, buchan30 said:

Part of me thinks that tam chooses the music, knowing it will wind folk up on here. I think despite the fact he works on a football show, i think tam enjoys the social side of going to a game rather than the game itself.

his musically tastes have probably been the same long before some shite website forum was even up and running, and i'm sure i've heard him have a go at twats who miss events because they were taking a selfie { he's mentioned people claiming to have missed faddy's goal against france dozens of times}  so i think like many football fans, he enjoys everything about a ''match day''

It gets on my nerves when people complain about the music and Tam defends it by saying him and Stuart only get one pick each. This is not true as they also choose what to play from the ones sent in. Just because a listener requests crap doesn't mean you have to play it. The music is noticeably better when Tam is not there

15 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

It gets on my nerves when people complain about the music and Tam defends it by saying him and Stuart only get one pick each. This is not true as they also choose what to play from the ones sent in. Just because a listener requests crap doesn't mean you have to play it. The music entire programme is noticeably better when Tam is not there

ftfy m9