Thursday Night Thread

lichtie23

Twas an absolute horsing tonight, Panthers 21 Steelers 52.

Scary numbers by Ben, 22/25 for 328 yards and 5 TDs.

Genuinely didn’t see that coming. This Steelers team seem to be getting good at the right time. All this without LeVeon as well

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Cowboys win 13-10. Prescott fumbled with a few minutes left and it was recovered by Saints, but Brees threw a shocker of a pass a couple of plays later that was picked off. A PI call then allowed the Cowboys to see the game out.

Cowboys win 13-10. Prescott fumbled with a few minutes left and it was recovered by Saints, but Brees threw a shocker of a pass a couple of plays later that was picked off. A PI call then allowed the Cowboys to see the game out.

Wow celebrations in the Rams area of LA then.

Impressive win for the Cowboys last night in particular there defence. Im not going to panic yet about the Saints, going on the Road on a Thursday night game is never easy and Brees just looked a little out of Rythym.  i did think the D were better forcing some turnovers at crucial times, then stupid penalties cost them!

Apparently it is the first time ever Drew Brees has started a game 0-4 passing!   

I get the impression they realise ratings will be shite whenever one of the two of them play. So might as well take the hit on the one night! 

Iv never been a fan of TNF. I don’t mind it on thanksgiving but that where it should end

Archived