Stories from the Courts

5 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

He used to follow me and vice versa, had a wee look last night, he's unfollowed me and set his account to private. 

He came across as a wee bit odd at times 

I was much the same.  I followed him for a while (though I don't recall him following me), but I thought much the same.  I had to unfollow him as he was getting really boring.  About 100 tweets a day of boring garbage.  Seemed like the type of guy who tweeted every thought he had, seemed really into himself and also seemed a total wet blanket.

Whit

I’ve no idea, I just repeated but in caps.
The boy’s admitted his guilt of using someone else’s card. Hope he’s punished, learns his lesson and your Mrs is reimbursed the amount. My only intrigue left is how he came about having the details?

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I’ve no idea, I just repeated but in caps.
The boy’s admitted his guilt of using someone else’s card. Hope he’s punished, learns his lesson and your Mrs is reimbursed the amount. My only intrigue left is how he came about having the details?

She was seeing him and he took her debit card out of her purse when she was sleeping and took the details.  

She was seeing him and he took her debit card out of her purse when she was sleeping and took the details.  

Ah, I see. Not the behaviour of a normal, responsible adult. Still think chapping his door, getting the money and administering a boot squarely to the nuts should be the judges ruling.

late to this so just a recap. a poster from here's girlfriend, was previously dating another poster from here who stole her card details and then ordered stuff from tesco. that genious is now up in court?

have i got that right?

1 minute ago, ah-dee said:

late to this so just a recap. a poster from here's girlfriend, was previously dating another poster from here who stole her card details and then ordered stuff from tesco. that genious is now up in court?

have i got that right?

Itzdrk is stirring QLP's porridge.