William Hill Scottish Cup 2018/19

newcastle broon

R4 teams:

Scottish Premiership (12)
Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee, Hamilton, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock, Livingston, Motherwell, Rangers, St Johnstone, St Mirren

Scottish Championship (7)
Alloa, Ayr, Dundee Utd, Dunfermline, Partick, QotS, Ross County

SPFL1 (6)
Airdrie, East Fife, Forfar, Raith, Stenhousemuir, Stranraer

SPFL2 (2)
Cowdenbeath, Elgin

Lowland (1)
East Kilbride

Juniors (1)
Auchinleck

tbd (3)
tomorrow - Edinburgh City (SPFL2) v Inverness (Champ)
Tue replays - Annan (SPFL2) v Montrose (SPFL1), Peterhead (SPFL2) v Morton (Champ)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always hoping for an away day to somewhere I haven't been before in the cups. Narrows it down to Auchinleck Talbot, East Kilbride, and Montrose.

We'll really get Ayr United at home though, and because of our inability to get past the 4th round of this one we'll lose it.

6 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Always hoping for an away day to somewhere I haven't been before in the cups. Narrows it down to Auchinleck Talbot, East Kilbride, and Montrose.

We'll really get Ayr United at home though, and because of our inability to get past the 4th round of this one we'll lose it.

EK is a dreadful away day.

Either of the other 2 you want

First qualifier for next season's edition will be confirmed at Lockerbie a week on Saturday when Camelon face Bonnyton Thistle in the South & East of Scotland Cup-Winners' Shield. Winners of respectively the Alex Jack Cup (EOSL) and Southern Alternate Alba Cup (SOSL) for senior non-SFA members - Camelon will be overwhelming favourites.

It must be a long time since 3 senior sides from in-n-around Falkirk, or 2 from Kilmarnock, last featured in the Scottish Cup.

1 minute ago, HibeeJibee said:

First qualifier for next season's edition will be confirmed at Lockerbie a week on Saturday when Camelon face Bonnyton Thistle in the South & East of Scotland Cup-Winners' Shield.

Winners of respectively the Alex Jack Cup and Southern Alternate Alba Cup for senior non-SFA members - Camelon will be overwhelming favourites.

It must be a long time since 3 senior sides from in-n-around Falkirk, or 2 senior sides from Kilmarnock, last featured in the Scottish Cup.

Won't there be 4 if Camelon win? 

2 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Won't there be 4 if Camelon win? 

I wasn't counting Stenhousemuir but I suppose it's not much further from Falkirk than Camelon. If you want to consider the whole council area it's an outside shot that Bo'ness may win EOSL.

• 2 weeks later...

With tickets going on sale today to season ticket holders it certainly looks that way although website says scheduled as opposed to confirmed date.I,m sure if TV decide later that they want to televise the Fife derby it,ll happen irrespective of ticket sales

Sky Sports has all fixtures down for Sat 19th :blink:

Archived