Parz v Jagz 28/09/18

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another masterclass from our manager. We tore Queen of the South to shreds last week with quick, positive passing, one-twos in and around the box and plenty of pressing.

We then decide to spend 90 mins tonight, hurling long balls at a small, isolated lone striker. The only time we looked threatening was during the last two minutes of injury time when we decided to actually pass the ball quickly along the deck.

Archibald really is a moron and it’s fitting that he’s handed the captaincy to a man who continues to let us down and embarrass us every other week.

We’re stuck with this shite for the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, Reid said:

Why? There was nothing wrong with what he did. I’m guessing he got abuse during the second half and he give a bit back with a wee clap and a half-hearted (at most) GIRUY.

Half hearted my jacksie, grow up and stop trying to criticise my posts.

oh I forgot to add  ( speccy)

2 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Another masterclass from our manager. We tore Queen of the South to shreds last week with quick, positive passing, one-twos in and around the box and plenty of pressing.

We then decide to spend 90 mins tonight, hurling long balls at a small, isolated lone striker. The only time we looked threatening was during the last two minutes of injury time when we decided to actually pass the ball quickly along the deck.

Archibald really is a moron and it’s fitting that he’s handed the captaincy to a man who continues to let us down and embarrass us every other week.

We’re stuck with this shite for the rest of the season.

Totally agree, imagine making the headless chicken captain as all he does is give away goals. 

Bye bye Archie

10 minutes ago, Reid said:

Why? There was nothing wrong with what he did. I’m guessing he got abuse during the second half and he give a bit back with a wee clap and a half-hearted (at most) GIRUY.

As for the GIRUY , there was no need for that you absolute spanner 

Certainly a fitting winner. Two properly poor sides, although Dunfermline probably edged it with the chances they created in the second half. The first half was genuinely one of the worst halves of football I’ve ever seen. On paper both those sides should be at the very least competing for the play offs but I can’t see it happening if that’s the levels every week. 

11 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

We then decide to spend 90 mins tonight, hurling long balls at a small, isolated lone striker

Certainly wish you had played like that last week! :thumbsdown

I’ve pulled you up on two posts. Both because you were talking shite. Never wore specks in my life either. Once again posting pish.

As for the GIRUY , there was no need for that you absolute spanner 

Robinson hasn’t half rattled your cage.

9 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Certainly a fitting winner. Two properly poor sides, although Dunfermline probably edged it with the chances they created in the second half. The first half was genuinely one of the worst halves of football I’ve ever seen. On paper both those sides should be at the very least competing for the play offs but I can’t see it happening if that’s the levels every week. 

This is a fair assessment. We looked a decent side for about 10-15 mins of the second half.

Almost nothing of any note happened in the opening 45 mins.

Archived