Rangers vs Aberdeen - LC Semi

The_Kincardine

10 minutes ago, Jdog said:

Why does McGregor risk this stupid stuff all the time?...I'm talking on the pitch!

One of these days, he'll get caught doing it for Scotland, and get sent off.  Mind you, Scott Brown did the same and never got caught - although being a central midfielder there's a bit more call for it.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, G-MAN said:

Strange comments on here.

Seems we are getter by a slagging but at the game and Sevco canbhave all the ball they want but creative by F All.

The grammar and spelling in the second sentence makes it the strangest comment in the thread by far.

One of these days, he'll get caught doing it for Scotland, and get sent off.  Mind you, Scott Brown did the same and never got caught - although being a central midfielder there's a bit more call for it.  
.... Aye but Scott Brown...

Just now, Romeo said:
2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

.... Aye but Scott Brown...

Sensitive much?

Still 0-0 which is better than losing but I'm disappointed that Aberdeen ends up punting the ball too often, they do it in league games too, drives me nuts. Otherwise it's still us v Rangers and BTSport. I know that McCoist got the penalty correct after watching it twice but seriously all three of them just want to get into the Rangers players pants. Not the greatest game ever but they often aren't at this stage. Too much to play for and the first goal wins it. I now know more about the Rangers No.9 than I do about almost any human being thanks to the BT team. 

Been a poor game so far. Rangers have had a lot of the ball but have created nothing and Aberdeen have had the best chance.

Hope I'm wrong but I can see Aberdeen sneaking this.

Generous of Wilson to accompany Considine to hospital. We should probably bring on a substitute at half-time, though. 

I’ve only watched Wilson here and there prior to this game but he seems to have a bit of an attitude/application issue.

1 minute ago, MJC said:

Been a poor game so far. Rangers have had a lot of the ball but have created nothing and Aberdeen have had the best chance.

Don't worry about being wrong my friend, it just allows growth! 

1 minute ago, MJC said:

You are wrong. Everything about you is wrong.

7 minutes ago, MJC said:

I didn't say that it did, but I don't hear anyone complaining about that in the same way they do about McCoist's (admittedly, shocking) bias towards Rangers.

People complain about it regularly on the Sportsound thread.

Archived