Davis Love III

Who will win the 2018 Ryder Cup?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2018 Ryder Cup?

• Europe
    • America
    • 14-14 Tie (USA Retains Trophy)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/09/18 at 06:49

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imagine you were put in the foursomes with the poultice. The c**t would be hitting his shot from places he never thought possible. 
I dont particularly like Poulter, but his attitude towards the Ryder Cup is fantastic. I hope the last day involves Poulter #goading the life out of that fat p***k Reed and scummers like Woods and Mickelson.

It was great to see Monty back in the studio. He's been sorely missed recently.

I found the coverage a bit crap at times today. You got to see a tee shot from one match, then they wouldn't go back to it for ages, but it hadn't moved on any. I know they can't help the cheers for a home putt going in elsewhere, but it was really frustrating at times, especially early afternoon.

Early night again tonight I guess.

4 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

It was great to see Monty back in the studio. He's been sorely missed recently.

I found the coverage a bit crap at times today. You got to see a tee shot from one match, then they wouldn't go back to it for ages, but it hadn't moved on any. I know they can't help the cheers for a home putt going in elsewhere, but it was really frustrating at times, especially early afternoon.

Early night again tonight I guess.

In all honesty for all he was/is an excellent player he adds very little as a pundit in any other event. He absolutely "gets" the Ryder Cup though and is pretty insightful on this matter.

I would've probably taken 5-3 behind after the morning session so 5-3 ahead is excellent.

The same again tomorrow would be superb. Foursomes seems to suit us more than the Yanks but we could do with a better showing in the fourballs. 

One thing that interested me was the mood of the Americans late in the afternoon. Many of them laughing and joking when it seemed clear they were going to lose all four afternoon matches. You could argue that it shows morale is still high but I'm hoping that it shows a lack of competitive edge from some of them.

Folk constantly moaning about the booing. Apparently we are better that that. f**k that....the Yank fans are the worlds fucking worse. This is payback. Boo away lads
The Ryder Cup is a one off. Unique in golf and the atmosphere should reflect that. It adds to the spectacle and occassion.

Cheering missed Yank putts is also being slated. Think they just want the crowd to sit in silence
f**k that. The players give it large on both sides to the crowds. Seems obvious that they relish and probably enjoy the different atmosphere and the rivalry etc.

Watching Rose absolutely loving it when he chipped in on the 12th yesterday was reminiscent of watching several Poulter led GIRFUYs over the years. Its truly the essence of it.

f**k that. The players give it large on both sides to the crowds. Seems obvious that they relish and probably enjoy the different atmosphere and the rivalry etc.

Watching Rose absolutely loving it when he chipped in on the 12th yesterday was reminiscent of watching several Poulter led GIRFUYs over the years. Its truly the essence of it.

Patrick Reed clearly plays off the boo’s. The line would probably be starting a chant such as “you fat b*****d” or “Tiger Woods a w****r”

Patrick Reed clearly plays off the boo’s. The line would probably be starting a chant such as “you fat b*****d” or “Tiger Woods a w****r”
I would contend that any and all chants about Reed would fall on the correct side of the line since he is a deplorable c**t

I would contend that any and all chants about Reed would fall on the correct side of the line since he is a deplorable c**t

Fat, thieving and deplorable b*****d

How have we started? The BBC text service isn’t the best this morning

Archived