Davis Love III

Who will win the 2018 Ryder Cup?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2018 Ryder Cup?

• Europe
    • America
    • 14-14 Tie (USA Retains Trophy)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/09/18 at 06:49

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Ryder Cup is a one off. Unique in golf and the atmosphere should reflect that. It adds to the spectacle and occassion.

The golf competition itself is enough to crank up the atmosphere without the constant whooping and inane hollering though!
The European fans are becoming as bad as the Yanks. Does my nut in, stupid c*nts.

The golf competition itself is enough to crank up the atmosphere without the constant whooping and inane hollering though!
The European fans are becoming as bad as the Yanks. Does my nut in, stupid c*nts.

I did hear “MASHED POTATO” after a tee shot yesterday. Instantly wanted the the individual euthanised

Just now, RedRob72 said:

Think it depends on the quality of the heckling tbh. I dont want to hear American style crowds as you describe but I have no issue with it turning into a football match style atmosphere as long as players are respected when they address the ball. 

Its different. For the players and the fans. You only get it once every two years ans for mist fans it will be once in a lifetime. 

Get the pyro oot on Sunday IMO

Absolutely all for the crowd booing the opposition at the Ryder Cup. Vitriol and bamming people up is the backbone of professional sport, IMO. Especially team sports.

I’ll be hugely disappointed if there aren’t “Patrick Reed’s a c**t, he’s a c**t, Paaatrick Reed’s a c**t” chants before the weekend is out, tbh.

Absolutely all for the crowd booing the opposition at the Ryder Cup. Vitriol and bamming people up is the backbone of professional sport, IMO. Especially team sports.

I’ll be hugely disappointed if there aren’t “Patrick Reed’s a c**t, he’s a c**t, Paaatrick Reed’s a c**t” chants before the weekend is out, tbh.
I love a KC and the sunshine band chant. I would be dancing and everything if that one got off the ground. Scenes.

Cheering missed Yank putts is also being slated. Think they just want the crowd to sit in silence
Except they aren't cheering a missed Yank putt for the sake of it, only time they are cheering is when it means Europe win the hole.

2 and a half sessions in and the Septics haven't figured out yet how important it is to hit the fairway around this course.

Even then, they have hit some horrific shots, Finau carving one out of bounds from the middle of the fairway being one particularly bad example.

3 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Mcginlay talking crap again mcilroy played with poulter yesterday afternoon , not Garcia did he not

McGinley gets somewhat overexcited in the Ryder Cup. He`s just finished telling us that it`s really poor that the Americans are only level par in the 4th game, completely failing to either realise or acknowledge that the Europeans are exactly the same and the game is all square

Guest DAVIDB69
Hard not to absolutely love it when Poulter gets all fired up! [emoji1]

You kind of wonder what he will be like when he eventually gets the captains job

Archived