Falkirk vs Dunfermline

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James Craigen trying to figure out who he kept a clean sheet despite all the Falkirk fans telling us he’s pish6CFA3A67-43F1-44E0-9BEC-4EF1B13AB2D3.jpeg.cfd7a345d196accfc2bc56766f708bfe.jpeg

And Lee Robinson waiting on the Falkirk highlights with some deliriously salty commentary.

2B849F86-35FC-4692-ABD7-1963B2677E43.jpeg.a50bfa82118802af5af31f6524ae92c5.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Dallison

What the actual f**k!

Three times in two minutes he essentially tripped over the ball and nearly let players in. He is possibly the worst of the lot. 

Harrison is a meat and potatoes jobber with the mobility of my arthritic granny who kicks or heads it in the direction he's facing but he's infinitely preferable to the big poser referenced above. 

7 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

This will be the test of progress for me. They seem to be generally stinking too so a loss will mean real alarm bells as we won’t play against dross in this league every week.

Ding Dong. The alarm bells are fuckin deafening.  Sadly we won't play teams as dross as Falkirk every week 

Dallison

What the actual f**k!
he gets the ball in loads of space takes 2 touches then us under pressure. not only slow at running but extremely slow of mind too. gave the ball away umpteen times. not the only one though. McKinnon shaking his head all the way through the game as players not getting the very basics right. control passing movement tackling.

reiterate Hartley should never get a job again. dundee fans were right

Well...

It actually looked like a training game for us today. A pre-season friendly at most.

That Falkirk are genuinely one of the worst teams I've ever seen. You always think fans exaggerate a bit about how pish their team is but Falkirk fans have been bang on. Their team is comically shite

he gets the ball in loads of space takes 2 touches then us under pressure. not only slow at running but extremely slow of mind too. gave the ball away umpteen times. not the only one though. McKinnon shaking his head all the way through the game as players not getting the very basics right. control passing movement tackling.

reiterate Hartley should never get a job again. dundee fans were right
For me Brough was our best defender. Not that hard a competition though

5 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Dallison

What the actual f**k!

Shouldve been in with the 4 who got freed, his performance today surely has seen his jaiket finally off the shoogly peg. We will hopefully see McGhee dropping back to centre half with Bauben in the centre. 

2nd best all over and got what we deserved, 2nd place

Shouldve been in with the 4 who got freed, his performance today surely has seen his jaiket finally off the shoogly peg. We will hopefully see McGhee dropping back to centre half with Bauben in the centre. 
2nd best all over and got what we deserved, 2nd place
you'd think so but interestingly McKinnon took Harrison off to get sammut on and left dallison on which suggests to me he rates dallison higher than Harrison. both not good enough

I think McKinnon knows who isn’t good enough, but he simply cannot come out and say it, or sadly, act on it.

Given the wriggle room, I am sure he would bin Fasan, Muirhead, Dallison, Harrison, Brough, Kidd, TOE, Paton, McKee and Haber right now,  but he can’t.

Archived