Clash of the titans Raith v Arbroath

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I ask what you would describe a group of youngsters that cause trouble at football games as?

Can you please state what group this is ? If you are referring to the handbags when we were in the main stand that wasn’t a group it was 2 people that have been to about 3 games in their life

Can I ask what you would describe a group of youngsters that cause trouble at football games as?

It was two steaming old guys one from each club, then one of the guys relatives going over, he got launched out and his pals got pissed off.

The young lads don't ever cause trouble, they just sink pints and be Reem

8 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

Can’t even remember the last time I heard someone use ‘neds’ to describe people :lol:

What sort of neddish behaviour was going on?

Neds....by god they were utter cads and bounders i will have you know sir......they didnt even dress for dinner.......

Good luck to the lads tomorrow, should be a good game.  Nothing to fear from Arbroath if we go out and play as we did against Dumbarton, passing football and a team that knew what they were doing.  Hopefully Dick's bunnet will be well and truly stomped on in a rage against the score come 5pm:thumsup2

3 hours ago, lichtie1320 said:

Can you please state what group this is ? If you are referring to the handbags when we were in the main stand that wasn’t a group it was 2 people that have been to about 3 games in their life

Well tell your dad and uncle don't bother going!

First time in years I've been excited to be sitting in the south stand on the night before a game. Probably the last time was under McKinnon. I know it's completely different circumstances, but the atmosphere among the fans last week was brilliant, and I'm really hoping that will continue.

If we can play the same was as we did in the first half against Dumbarton that would be amazing. Arbroath will be a far tougher test given that won't be decimate with injuries, but at the same time, it would do us a disservice to write off last weeks performance down to that.

Anyway..
Really looking forward to tomorrow, should be a good game with two good sides in form. The McGlynn factor[emoji769] should bring in a good few extra hundred home supporters and I really hope everyone gets behind the team from the off. I wasn't there last week but I've heard nothing but good things about the positive atmosphere. Arbroath have got that wee gang of neds that go to away games too,  so hopefully they come tomorrow and we can have a bit of back and forth between the fans. 
McGlynn's pre-match interview is great, I love listening to him talk. You can see he's absolutely loving every minute of being back, such enthusiasm in his words. I always fancy us to do well at home, and with the added benefit of the fans being a bit more patient I think we'll get the win. 3-1 Rovers. 
This post will be getting stuck to the window in the minibus to get the Arbroath fans pumped up for the game...

7 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

That's devotion.

I don't intend to turn up until about 2:50 tomorrow.

Only doing it for part of McGlynn's teamtalk about how loyal our fans are. By 2:50am there shouldn't be many folk kicking about in the streets, I'll keep an eye out for you. 

Only doing it for part of McGlynn's teamtalk about how loyal our fans are. By 2:50am there shouldn't be many folk kicking about in the streets, I'll keep an eye out for you. 
If you really want to help, can you stop the karaoke at the pub we're staying in at Dysart?

Archived