The incarnation that plays at Ibrox and Scottish Media/Football authorities

So yet another incident today that will be ignored.

Now added to a growing list that the bigoted, entitled lot have inflicted on Fans, Players and Officials this season.

So why are the media and authorities so scared to mention it ?

Why do they bend over backwards to accommodate them ?

Why are other Clubs Fans fair game for unchallenged, unfounded accusations ?

It's been correctly highlighted by sky, I'm sure that other media outlets will have also mentioned it.

The guy who threw it has been highlighted on video on twitter, so the police shouldn't have too much trouble catching the fud.

It's been correctly highlighted by sky, I'm sure that other media outlets will have also mentioned it.
The guy who threw it has been highlighted on video on twitter, so the police shouldn't have too much trouble catching the fud.

I’m sure the media and authorities will be silent though.

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

Chelsea fan/Celtic fan in disguise IMHO

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

That reminds me, Hugh Dallas didn't give me pound back in 1999.

Snappy thread title. 
Sky zoomed in and highlighted the incident again after the match. 

Difference between this and an obsessed current player in the league making remarks about another teams support, in one of the biggest selling newspapers in the Country.

I’m already sick of seeing Rangers fans being praised for condemning this, thousands of fans lapped up the fact that the linesman was injured, there was hundreds of people around this guy who threw the object, if they really condemned it he’d have been handed in at that point. 

The SFA need to grow a set of balls and deduct points, because if they do that the next set of fans who decide to lap up an injured match official because they’ve been hit by a coin from there own group of fans will hunt them out and hand them in. 

3 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

I’m already sick of seeing Rangers fans being praised for condemning this, thousands of fans lapped up the fact that the linesman was injured, there was hundreds of people around this guy who threw the object, if they really condemned it he’d have been handed in at that point. 

The SFA need to grow a set of balls and deduct points, because if they do that the next set of fans who decide to lap up an injured match official because they’ve been hit by a coin from there own group of fans will hunt them out and hand them in. 

What now?

52 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

^^^^SFA Compliance Officer found

:o

I wish!!!

They'd be docked points left, right and centre if I was a compliance officer. Along with the rabble from the other side of town too  ;)

5 hours ago, G-MAN said:

I’m sure the media and authorities will be silent though.

Except, the media haven't been silent on it have they? It was reported by SKY TV and BBC Scotland this evening and a quick look at the Daily Record website will confirm that they too are reporting the story.

Give it a rest with the paranoid nonsense. It happened, it has been reported and the person who did it will be dealt with accordingly.

Archived