Progressive politics

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Capital letters banned by Leeds Trinity University
https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/19/lecturers-banned-from-using-capital-letters-to-avoid-upsetting-students-8154365/
This isn't "snowflake generation" students, it's idiotic university administrators.  Looks like people inventing things to keep themselves busy.
Spot on.

The guidance sent out appears to be wholly unnecessary.

Unfortunately the tiresome reaction from the banana types is far too predictable.

59 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Unfortunately the tiresome reaction from the banana types is far too predictable.

Unfortunately the tiresome deflections from the Progressive types is far too predictable.

Psychopathic 'Progressive' Feminist mother seeks help of state to impose tranny delusions on 6-year old son, alienate father who must otherwise pay for son's tranny transition.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/

Mom Dresses Six-Year-Old Son As Girl, Threatens Dad With Losing His Son For Disagreeing

In their divorce proceedings, the mother has charged the father with child abuse for not affirming James as transgender, has sought restraining orders against him, and is seeking to terminate his parental rights. She is also seeking to require him to pay for the child’s visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include hormonal sterilization starting at age eight.

When James is away from his mother, he consistently rejects the idea that he is “Luna girl” or that he wants to be a girl. Because the court prohibits dad from dressing James as a boy or from teaching him that he is a boy by sharing religious or science-based teachings on sexuality, dad presents James with male and female clothing options and James always chooses, even insists on, his boy clothes. Dad told me, “James violently refuses to wear girl’s clothes at my home.

Charged the father with child abuse :lol:

Image result for blow mind

The Federalist is fucking minter territory even for banana.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/twitter-banned-literally-no-reason-end-theyll-lose/

Oh noes they banned my twitter! My 80000 dipshits who follow me! But I'm right! They'll see! They'll all see! MUH FREE SPEACH!!!

Dribbling fucking arse.

Reading through the actual court documents and not some mentalist right wing fruitloop's idea of what's going on and this comes up...

Capture.thumb.PNG.9e1aa9bb311fca194b038700aa165c12.PNG

First of all Jeff calls it "soccer" and, more importantly prefers rugby.

I think we can unequivocally say the mother is in the right on this one (and that's before we discuss the parts where the father has ignored court orders and been aggressive toward the mother and children)

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The problem with banning 'hate speech' is actually defining what that is.  

Can't imagine you would find two people who would agree exactly on what constitutes it.

People have the right to hold abhorrent views, society should be able to challenge them and educate them on it.  Silencing it is counter-productive.

Just now, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Reading through the actual court documents and not some mentalist right wing fruitloop's idea of what's going on and this comes up...

Capture.thumb.PNG.9e1aa9bb311fca194b038700aa165c12.PNG

First of all Jeff calls it "soccer" and, more importantly prefers rugby.

I think we can unequivocally say the mother is in the right on this one (and that's before we discuss the parts where the father has ignored court orders and been aggressive toward the mother and children)

^^^Where decades of Feminism, and now Transgender activism has led to.

Rushing to demonise men and defend psychotic women, every time. Normalising 'transitioning' from infanthood, anyone who dissents is a bigot.

The growing onslaught of child abuse from 'Progressives' is stunning.

I'm not demonising men anywhere. I'm demonising anyone who thinks rugby is a superior sport to football.

I never even said anything about the normalisation of transitioning or called anyone a bigot.

It absolutely astounds me that your reading comprehension is so low but your certainty so high.

Archived