Progressive politics

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I'm not demonising men anywhere. I'm demonising anyone who thinks rugby is a superior sport to football.

I never even said anything about the normalisation of transitioning or called anyone a bigot.

It absolutely astounds me that your reading comprehension is so low but your certainty so high.

I din do nuffin, honest guv!

:lol:

2 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Feel free to quote the part where I demonised men or normalised transitions or called anyone a bigot in relation to this story.

I already quoted it, sweetheart :unsure2:

It absolutely astounds me that your reading comprehension is so low but your certainty so high.

16 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

You never. You quoted me talking about how people who call football "soccer" are not fit to raise children.

Go on. Show me the point where I demonised men, normalised transitions or called anyone a bigot in relation to this story.

The liberal dilemma is right here. I bet you oppose the death penalty in principal.

He said "soccer"

"Soccer"

"SOCCER"

Hanging is too quick.

9 hours ago, NorthernLights said:
This Tweet and article impressed me due to its attempt to be progressive but incredibly patronising to woman at the same time.

Is this your first encounter with feminism, bro?

Poor wimminz tho, being oppressed and disempowered by beauty items and award show jokes. Truly despicable times :angry:

16 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

banana's first encounter with feminism will come shortly after his first encounter with a woman

^^^ ^^

Image result for mlady

Admittedly it got tiring maintaining any more than ~5 ladies at a time (a man needs his days off). They were all women though, no womyn or womxn -types thankfully! ;)

'Progressive' sociopath nannies at the British Film Institute disempower folk with facial scars, deciding that they simply do not have it in them to be anything other than hapless victims.

https://www.indiewire.com/2018/11/british-film-institute-not-fund-movies-facial-scars-villains-1202024278/

The British Film Institute (BFI) has announced it will no longer fund movies featuring villain characters with facial scars. The organization’s decision supports the growing #IAmNotYourVillain campaign started by Changing Faces, the United Kingdom’s leading charity group for people with a visible difference such as a mark or scar. 

Absolutely disgusting restriction of roles/opportunities for actors with scars. The bigotry of 'Progressives' never ceases to amaze.

RIP Blofeld, Darth Vader, Dr Evil, et al... :(

Archived