Progressive politics

You unintentionally highlight another excellent point there, @carpetmonster - critique is often seen as offensive in the totalitarian Feminist/'Progressive' world, rather than, well, critique.

In the normal world however, someone critiquing some batshit lunatics doesn't mean they're taking offense at said batshit lunatics. It's something closer to pity, bewilderment.

Cults and blasphemy, hand-in-hand.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Unsure if serious

IMG_0657.jpg

Totalitarian 'Progressives' in language control shocker :rolleyes:

If only someone had been pointing out the lunacy of 'hate speech', you fucking speciesists.

22 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Aye fair cop paid for through tax/borrowing.

Exactly what I'd like my tax to go towards here emoji106.png

If it's Luxemburgh most of the taxes should probably have been paid in this country.

20 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Unsure if serious

IMG_0657.jpg

Several of these are idiotic.

Feeding two birds with one stone would, unless it's pelicans or something, be vastly overfeeding them with something extremely rich and sugary. 

A guinea pig in this situation is something which is experimented on. A test tube is a vessel in which experiments are carried out. It isn't going to react to anything on its own, unless it gets molten lead or something poured in it and explodes. 

A fed horse has presumably been fed already, and further feeding extends into the borderline cruelty of the first example. 

Bagels are more versatile than bacon, so I suppose this makes sense. 

Taking a bull by the horns is a metaphor for approaching a task by dealing with the most difficult aspect of it first in order to lessen the subsequent effort and possibility of failure. Taking a flower by the thorn is not the way pick up a flower, as the thorns would stick in your hand. 

The 'Progressive' Cult of Youth takes a dive off a cliff...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/06/give-six-year-olds-the-vote-says-cambridge-university-academic

The head of politics at Cambridge University has called for children as young as six to be given the vote in an attempt to tackle the age bias in modern democracy.

He said: “I would lower the voting age to six, not 16. And I’m serious about that. I would want people who vote to be able to read, so I would exclude reception [age-children].

What’s the worst that could happen? At least it would be exciting, it would make elections more fun."

:1eye

Archived