Raith Rovers v Stranraer

8 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Joel Thomas? Was that the brute Ray Mac brought in for a few games?

Aye, scored against Falkirk. Mind him taking the utter piss out of defenders late on in a 1-0 win at Greenock.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, renton said:

Aye, scored against Falkirk. Mind him taking the utter piss out of defenders late on in a 1-0 win at Greenock.

That was a brilliant day. We utterly cruised the second half and Declan McManus and Bobby Barr almost ended up fighting each other. Thomas breaking through 1 on 1 but decided to do some stepovers.

1 minute ago, Broken Algorithms said:

That was a brilliant day. We utterly cruised the second half and Declan McManus and Bobby Barr almost ended up fighting each other. Thomas breaking through 1 on 1 but decided to do some stepovers.

The joke, ultimately, being on us.

3 hours ago, renton said:

With Vaughan and Duggan out it's a likely re-run of the opening game where we managed a grand total of f**k all chances and only scored thanks to a Hammil f**k up.

Aye but we’ve got Kevin Nisbet for a penalty. 1-0.

I think someone already alluded to this earlier in this thread (maybe in our club thread) but the previous two results are only really good results if we get the win in this one. This is bread and butter if we’re looking to challenge for the league. Having Duggan and more importantly Vaughan out is less that optimal but still confident we can get the result.

I hope more Stranraer fans come than have posted on this match thread. So far there's many Methulites posted as Strannies!

Anyway I'll go for a crowd of 1633 a 3-0 victory for  us with goals from Nisbet, and Buchanan.

I hope more Stranraer fans come than have posted on this match thread. So far there's many Methulites posted as Strannies!
Anyway I'll go for a crowd of 1633 a 3-0 victory for  us with goals from Nisbet, and Buchanan.

Hard to get too excited given our atrocious record at Starks!

Will still be there hoping for the best though...

1 minute ago, Clayhole Blue said:

Hard to get too excited given our atrocious record at Starks!

Will still be there hoping for the best though...

Other than the 90 mins at SP I hope you have a good day.

Archived