Dunfermline v Queens

It’s not the change I would have made, but I’m not fizzing about it. It’s not exactly on a par with dropping Dobbie in one of the biggest games in our history.

It also appears to be working so far.
He's been our best defender this season, it's an utterly ridiculous decision to drop. It is working so far but given how shite Dunfermline fans claim they are then I can't say I see it as a masterstroke.

A whole 0 shots on target for us in the first half. Great stuff.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great 3 points no matter how we performed. Where’s Northfield ?
A win and a clean sheet. Utterly ridiculous.
We've obviously performed well enough to keep them out and we've got a big 3 points, which is 2 points more than I would have been happy with. But to state I have concerns about our creativity after only mustering 3 shots on target in total against East Fife and Dunfermline isn't exactly a harsh observation.

QoTS were pretty content with a point from about the 46th minute onwards so they'll be delighted with that. 

Absolutely dreadful on our part that Qots were happy for us to have the ball and we had no idea what to do with it, if we're not hitting teams on the break we're not threatening, dreadful. AJ won't go after this but fucking hell it feels stale. 

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

QoTS were pretty content with a point from about the 46th minute onwards so they'll be delighted with that. 

Absolutely dreadful on our part that Qots were happy for us to have the ball and we had no idea what to do with it, if we're not hitting teams on the break we're not threatening, dreadful. AJ won't go after this but fucking hell it feels stale. 

Genuinely not sure how much was a deliberate tactic to hold on for a point and how much was just being really poor.

Two sides who struggled to create anything and who'll, almost certainly, end up close to each in mid-table.

Bit of a smash and grab considering how much of the ball Dunfermline had, but then they created so little they cant really have too many complaints

Archived