Dunfermline v Queens

This is just two completely mediocre sides battling it out to see who can be less pish than the other.

Turns out Queens are a little less shite than us.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you look at our squad we are miles ahead but have an absolute imposter in charge.
We have the most casual central midfielders on the planet. No urgency, so bloody frustrating. James Vincent can get so far to f**k. We need Tam.
It's not your "miles ahead" central midfielders that are the problem JamieStevenson, they'd perform like Xavi and Iniesta if AJ wasn't there.

7 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

We have the most casual central midfielders on the planet. No urgency, so bloody frustrating. James Vincent can get so far to f**k. We need Tam.

Midfield two are far too slow and far too lacking in energy and drive. Get Beadling in there

Get Sandy Clark to f**k anyway, c**t that said a few years back he hated the club. He's a fucking dinosaur with f**k all to offer.

Also, 2 goals at home in 5 league games isnt good enough. Sounds like we need to shake it up.

We were head and shoulders ahead today, couldn't quite nick a goal.

I really dislike James Vincent, takes an age to decide what he's doing. He stops us from playing with pace. Sooner Beadling replaces him the better.

QotS 25 impressed me, physically dominated the game and bullied Martin and Vincent. He was probably the difference today.

Embarrassed to hear the calls for Johnston's head. I thought his decisions were baffling today, but he's still the man I want in charge.

How Queens got the three points is unbelievable having created hee haw. Two teams who were appaling in all aspects. Martin having two saves to make. Robinson having zero. Yes it certainly feels good to be a Queens fan, for the rest of the day anyway.' MON THE SOUTH. 

I really dislike James Vincent, takes an age to decide what he's doing. He stops us from playing with pace. Sooner Beadling replaces him the better.
QotS 25 impressed me, physically dominated the game and bullied Martin and Vincent. He was probably the difference today.
Embarrassed to hear the calls for Johnston's head. I thought his decisions were baffling today, but he's still the man I want in charge.
He's been making baffling decisions since he got us promoted

If that was yon Blondie chap that won the ball that led to their goal, I agree. He won everything in the middle.

Don't know why the fans are shouting for Johnston's head. The players he has assembled have shown they're capable, but the form is indifferent. Can't be doing with fans that leg it when we go a goal down with time left on the clock. Just adds to the demoralisation for players, seeing punters leave.

It was a shite game that in terms of possession and chances we were ahead, but unfortunately that's not how fitbaw works.

Archived