Calling Cards of Morons

16 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

What the f**k does Clapping Back mean?

To reply in an agitated fashion. To bite. To snap. To retaliate. To return a verbal volley. To react to provocation. See Heads Gone thread for numerous examples of folk "clapping back". 

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Snap. Social Media has just highlighted how many fuckwits we have in our society. I could happily live on an Island with dogs instead of humans. Along with@Romeo just so I could giggle at his seethe.

Dugs are shite mate.

Get yourself a cat.

17 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Being a hanger-on.

There's a guy in Inverness (I'm sure some Invernesian poster will know who I'm referring to) and if anyone who's even mildly famous turns up in the town, this guy's trying desperately to be their best friend within five minutes.  

Is it that fella who sells the shit clothing? 

1 hour ago, LondonHMFC said:

Is it that fella who sells the shit clothing? 

7 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Does he have a clothes shop per chance?

Edit: beaten by LondonHMFC

That's the boy.

That's the boy.

He is a c**t of the highest order.

I went with my pal for a game of, what I thought was, sixes at Millburn Astro that he organised. This was in addition to the weekly slot that we had on our own at the same place every week. Cost about £1.50 each for 12 of us and we ended up getting a free week every so often with left over change.

Turn up to the one he is running. It’s ended up about 12 v 12 on a half pitch. That was a disaster in its self but they he had the bloody cheek to charge everyone £4 a pop. Safe to say I never went back but it had been on for a while so he must have fleeced a fair wedge from a lot of folk.

Does he actually know these famous people or does he just latch onto them when they go to the Den or wherever?  I saw him once with a fairly well-known (yet not very good) comedian and his behaviour was bizarre, it was like he was in awe of him.  Even speaking and answering people on his behalf presumably so said 'comedian' wouldn't have to speak to the commoners.