Calling Cards of Morons

33 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Two pages on a man who washes jumpers simply confirms what I said on another thread:  You're posting on the 2nd most Rangers-focussed site on the internet.

I need to create a new ID on FF, from which I've been banned twice, to escape all this Rangers-first tomfoolery.

3FC23D54-B195-4D10-A195-0BECA6C7308E.gif.b02936f40f90003a5b19b9dd0810c4fb.gif

50 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I need to create a new ID on FF, from which I've been banned twice, to escape all this Rangers-first tomfoolery.

What were you banned for? Did they think you were a timposter?

Tbf, you’ve just posted a scotzine article. At least it was in the calling cards of morons thread.
(I completely agree Jimmy Bell is a small minded, cretinous wee man)

Scotzine.  Fucking hell. :lol:

Please keep up, KB. I’ve called out the scotzine article already.

53 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Please keep up, KB. I’ve called out the scotzine article already.

The stupidity of it merited another mention.  I see that the bold Andy has deleted his Twitter (again) after claiming the Celtic fan stabbed after the last OF game (reportedly by a Rangers fan) had died (he hadn't) and the perpetrator actually turned out to be another Celtic fan. 

The stupidity of it merited another mention.  I see that the bold Andy has deleted his Twitter (again) after claiming the Celtic fan stabbed after the last OF game (reportedly by a Rangers fan) had died (he hadn't) and the perpetrator actually turned out to be another Celtic fan. 

Absolutely can’t argue with that. There’s not enough bodying of the ‘zine regularly imo. He’ll be back on twitter spouting pish in no time...

Getting upset about the straws in McDonald's.
Add me to the moron list. I'm all for doing away with plastic but if we're going to have paper straws now, they need to make them tougher. I don't guzzle juice like an animal so a lot of the time they are starting to go soggy by the time I get around to finishing. Currently addicted to frostino's from Costa. You can't drink that quickly even if you wanted to.

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Stop trivialising his struggle you b*****d

This. I should be allowed to live in a society that makes sturdy straws and not have to face such ridicule for my simple request.

Borrow this from your daughter 

02BADE8A-7699-4725-A3D5-FA619D64C04C.jpeg.85ca5086f5d503a4491d4a58a87ed21a.jpeg