Calling Cards of Morons

10 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Surely this isn’t a thing that has ever happened? That’d be the biggest minter in human history.

I’d like to add anyone that still buys and reads newspapers. Completely redundant.

I remember seeing a couple get married once both wearing Rangers scarves. I don't think it's wholly uncommon. Also this exists. 

image.jpg

51 minutes ago, Sliced Bread said:

I remember seeing a couple get married once both wearing Rangers scarves. I don't think it's wholly uncommon. Also this exists. 

image.jpg

If two people like that want to get married then fair enough.

They should both be neutered though as society shouldn't allow them to breed more of such kind.

10 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Couple of years back, one of the Ayr fans on here was convinced that South Ayrshire Council had invented the term "Season's Greetings" to avoid using the phrase "Merry Christmas".

I think the War on Christmas folk are just worried they'll forget the Big Yin's birthday unless constantly reminded of it. Jesus must be a right narky b*****d.

You definitely can't say blackboard or sing baa baa black sheep anymore incase it upsets the Moslems. 

6 hours ago, Sliced Bread said:

image.jpg

Was at a funeral once and some of the dead woman’s grandchildren had Rangers scarfs on.

3 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Walking around wearing a rugby or polo shirt with the collar sticking up...

pPOLO2-6172178_standard_v330.jpg

Aye also they usually have the giant Ralph Lauren Polo sport logo.

No idea why the small 1 displayed in the picture wasn't sufficient.

Defining your life and everything in it by your political opinions.

Assuming those political opinions make you a good person and then reacting with poison dripping vitriol whenever you are exposed to someone who disagrees with you.

Replying in Twitter to weather girls and Sky Sports News presenters with “looking hot today x”

18 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

People who claim that referees want to be the centre of attention 

Also people who claim football players select their international team to "enhance their CV".

25 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Defining your life and everything in it by your political opinions.

Assuming those political opinions make you a good person and then reacting with poison dripping vitriol whenever you are exposed to someone who disagrees with you.

Replying in Twitter to weather girls and Sky Sports News presenters with “looking hot today x”

That's some pretty sexy typing, ***. xoxo