Calling Cards of Morons

Lmao. 
It goes on everywhere. It's not exclusive to the OF or Scotland. Fair enough if you think people that partake are morons but let's not pretend it's an OF fan thing.. 
I've no suggested it's exclusive to the OF. It is pathetic to behave that way, I'm not sure why you're even arguing that point.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Stormzy said:
Lmao. 
It goes on everywhere. It's not exclusive to the OF or Scotland. Fair enough if you think people that partake are morons but let's not pretend it's an OF fan thing.. 

I've no suggested it's exclusive to the OF. It is pathetic to behave that way, I'm not sure why you're even arguing that point.

The only point I've argued is that it isn't exclusive to OF fans after someone said it was........

I've said multiple times it's moronic behaviour. 

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Well in the above link it says Milners dad didn't let him wear red, there's an example as much of a single picture of Billy Gilmours mum doing a wee stunt is. Do you sincerely think his mum doesn't touch green???

There's millions of football fans in the UK that are more passionate and tribal than Billy Gilmours mum ffs. You want examples of some London Spurs fan that avoids red...? This is a global thing, obviously related to sport and tribalism rather than some niche Old Firm issue. 

https://www.espn.com.au/football/corinthians/story/4415528/corinthians-striker-jo-fined-for-wearing-green-bootsthe-colour-of-rival-palmeiras

Can't believe the OFs hatred has spread to Brazil, they're just always trying to replicate the OF over there aren't they! 

Ah, the old there's bigger erstwhile than us defence!

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I wear a maroon baseball cap pretty much every day

Part timer. Do you avoid that  car hire company though?

I've often wondered if there's an undiscovered disorder called Football Club Addiction where you start living your life and make choices in accordance to your team and have it affect every aspect of your life.  I'm sure it affects others also, but Old Firm fans seem to be, by a long way, the most common sufferers.

You can often tell the worst afflicted by their vehement viewpoint of the Israel/Palestine conflict despite never visiting the area or doing any research on it.

23 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I've often wondered if there's an undiscovered disorder called Football Club Addiction where you start living your life and make choices in accordance to your team and have it affect every aspect of your life.  I'm sure it affects others also, but Old Firm fans seem to be, by a long way, the most common sufferers.

You can often tell the worst afflicted by their vehement viewpoint of the Israel/Palestine conflict despite never visiting the area or doing any research on it.

It's a recognised condition, I've seen it in the British medical journal it's filed under 'cuntitus'

6 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Arsecheek fans who refuse to touch/use something of 'the other side's' colour. I've seen a rangers(may they rest in peace) fan refusing a green straw in a restaurant and requesting a blue one.

See also Billy Gilmours mother at his Norwich signing refusing to touch the green part of the scarf. 

Absolute brain donors.

6 hours ago, 101 said:

Not a healthy environment to bring children up in.

Norwich?

I believe its similar to these religious fanatics were they don't have the mental capacity to think for themselves so they just blindly follow a teams fanbase. Very popular with OF fans, they're like a cult.