Forfar vs. Raith Rovers

2 hours ago, Loonytoons said:
2 hours ago, Enigma said:
Can’t wait until we take our rightful place back in the Championship and don’t have listen to yokel fucks telling us that ‘yoos are down here on merit!’ etc.

Dunfermline-esque type post.

how-very-dare-you.gif?resize=480%2C270

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think there’s a few bitter Raith fans on this thread, can’t see how they feel like they dominated the game.
They were the better side and marginally deserved there lead in the first half, we were screaming out for half time.
Two sloppy errors from us costing two goals again, it’s been an occurring theme this season.
Was really a game of two halves.
Second half we came out all guns blazing and got back in to it and thoroughly deserved the win for the second half showing.
Scary moments in the last minute, felt like I was at a pantomime!

Can’t wait until we take our rightful place back in the Championship and don’t have listen to yokel fucks telling us that ‘yoos are down here on merit!’ etc.

Don’t know if yer kidding, but we are. The game is 90 minutes. Not 45. Nothing’s ever done and dusted as evidenced yesterday

6 hours ago, CALDERON said:

What a fucking sitter that was from Wedderburn at 2-2. 

Pretty sure the ref gave offsides for that chance.  MacCallum took the kick right in the middle of the goal after, not what he usually does with goal kicks.

Looking at the highlights he looked on though.

36 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Pretty sure the ref gave offsides for that chance.  MacCallum took the kick right in the middle of the goal after, not what he usually does with goal kicks.

Looking at the highlights he looked on though.

Ref gave a goal kick, pointed to the goal line.  Only reason I remember is that I was a seething mess at the time. 

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Just watched the highlights. Best team won. Tbh it looked like the Fifers were holding on.
Watched again...Fool Time Fifers got a sore arse.
Enjoy your night at Jakie Os

Hanging on for  what?  we lost 3-2 ! When was the last time you visited civilisation Jackie O”s closed about 10 year ago lol

11 hours ago, nofixedability said:

Forfar's highlights showing just what an all over the place performance McCallum had. Some good saves and some absolutely brain farts.

Good bit of poaching from Nisbet right at the end, he made sure McCallum never saw him, still should have looked round properly though.  Other than that I couldn't see anything else.

On 27/10/2018 at 19:29, loon said:

Reminds me so much of when Dunfermline and even further back when Moton were in this league and how they were going to rip it up as they were the bigger clubs with a chip on their shoulder about being here took them more than a few seasons to get out.  And as it proved they were here on merit.

lol.

If it wasn't for being rather unfortunate to be in the league the same year as Sevco, we'd have won the league at an absolute canter first time of asking.

I'll admit the second season was awful and probably our worst in decades but the following season we did romp it with about 5/6 games to spare.

It's not a tough league at all and any full-time outfit should be winning it comfortably.

lol.
If it wasn't for being rather unfortunate to be in the league the same year as Sevco, we'd have won the league at an absolute canter first time of asking.
I'll admit the second season was awful and probably our worst in decades but the following season we did romp it with about 5/6 games to spare.
It's not a tough league at all and any full-time outfit should be winning it comfortably.

Well it obviously depends on the season.... I think the league is tougher all round than last season. Every team is capable on their day, as the league table shows. Thought there were 3/4 really poor sides last season, QP/Albion Rovers and Forfar especially.

And Dunfermline, like Falkirk (potentially) should be nowhere near L1, whilst it's more understandable clubs like Morton/Ayr/QotS and Raith have been in this league recently. They're potentially of a similar size to a club like Dundee if they were to be doing well. Raith fans were flirting with the idea of PT towards the end of last season.

Archived