League Cup Final. Celtic v Aberdeen

Romeo

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Romeo said:
34 minutes ago, G-MAN said:
Deary me. I’ve built this up too much haven’t I. It’s nothing to get excited about. Nothing imaginative. No thought put into it. That was kind of my point.

You've let everyone down .

Most of all he’s let himself down.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Time to get to bed Dons fans, big trip to a proper city tomorrow. Have you decided which Audi to bring ?

Right so would I rather stay in a city with a few Tory voting c***s or a a city full of religous bigots who have no place in 21st century Scotland

P.S this has f**k all to do with Sunday's final but then we didn't bring up the subject

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

You actually posting election results because I said Aberdeen was 100% Tory ?

Fucking hell mate. Have a drink or something.

Go on just admit you posted made up shite

Folk might actually accept you if you admitted being a bullshitter once in a while

17 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

http://electionresults.parliament.uk/election/2017-06-08/Results/Location/Constituency/Aberdeen North

Oh wait a minute

Conclusive proof that Romeo is full of shite

5 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Right so would I rather stay in a city with a few Tory voting c***s or a a city full of religous bigots who have no place in 21st century Scotland

P.S this has f**k all to do with Sunday's final but then we didn't bring up the subject

3 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Folk might actually accept you if you admitted being a bullshitter once in a while

received_371234626625512.gif

http://electionresults.parliament.uk/election/2017-06-08/Results/Location/Constituency/Aberdeen North

Oh wait a minute

Conclusive proof that Romeo is full of shite

^^^ Typical Aberdeen fan

Archived