League Cup Final. Celtic v Aberdeen

Romeo

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Celtic sending out tickets in a very secure discreet way, ensuring that no light fingered c**t at the sorting office will be tempted to pocket the envelope and its contents. 

FB_IMG_1543346065041.jpg

I mean Celtic are probably mailing out a few thousand envelopes right? I think the people at the sorting office could work out what is inside without the window.

At least this way the postie can see if the seats are worth risking his job over.

Hampden don't do reprints or replace lost/stolen tickets either as our fucking joke of a national stadium doesn't have barcode scanners, despite that technology being available at grounds such as Livingston, Dundee , Kilmarnock etc.

Amateur hour doesn't even come close. 

29 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I mean Celtic are probably mailing out a few thousand envelopes right? I think the people at the sorting office could work out what is inside without the window.

Especially when they have Celtic FC, Parkhead as the return address :lol: 

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Celtic sending out tickets in a very secure discreet way, ensuring that no light fingered c**t at the sorting office will be tempted to pocket the envelope and its contents. 

FB_IMG_1543346065041.jpg

Think Aberdeen charge about £7 to be signed delivery to those fans unless pick up at ticket office. Thought Celtic would do the same 

14 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

FB_IMG_1543346065041.jpg

Im assuming thats not a Celtic hand, magee.

1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

Celtic have a bizarre record in League Cup Finals

Runners up 15 time including a bizarre run in the 1970’s when they were in 8 league cup finals in a row but only won one of them 

So aye, it’s coming home 8)

Until Rodgers arrived, we'd lost more League Cup finals than won.  From the mid 60s to late 70s we played in fourteen finals in a row and lost 8 of them including at least one to Aberdeen I'm sure. 

ETA. I'm talking shite, until Rodgers arrived we'd lost as many as we'd won. 

Archived