League Cup Final. Celtic v Aberdeen

Romeo

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My only reservation would be those who were waiting for the 40+ point phase of sales but haven't got because phase 1 just needed the lead buyer to be over 80 points, thus as long as you know an 80 point person you can probably get regardless of how many points you have.
Can only imagine though that isn't too many people as surely most 40+ people will have known an 80 pointer to get for them?

Understand what you are saying.

I’ve done well out of it by going to the SF.

Below 80 points but managed to buy for mates and 3 kids who are also below 80 and all sitting together. So can understand why some +40 folk are disappointed.

Understand what you are saying.

I’ve done well out of it by going to the SF.

Below 80 points but managed to buy for mates and 3 kids who are also below 80 and all sitting together. So can understand why some +40 folk are disappointed.

Aye. I’m fine I have plenty points. Would be interested to know how many folk with between 40 and 80 points are missing out. Not that well ever know!

3 hours ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Sale started yesterday and I'm sure if we were allowing those with X amount of loyalty points to buy a ticket for their full street then we'd be sold out but it's 1 per season ticket holder emoji4.png

Not even one per season ticket holder atm, it’s one per season ticket holder on the HCTS who went to Murrayfield or one per season ticket holder not on HCTS who have been to two of the earlier league cup games. Not sure it will make it to a general sale of season ticket holders given half of Murrayfield is more than 3 fifths of Hampden,

Got mine at the halfway line in the North stand as well, managed to get wind of them going up before the emails went out so missed the chaos.

Archived