League Cup Final. Celtic v Aberdeen

Romeo

I like how the Celtic fans on here have, as usual, brought the discussion on a match thread as far away from football as possible.

Anyway, let’s all hope that Mikey is fit, although I doubt it, and that Derek goes for someone that has scored goals recently and starts Bruce Anderson. If Devlin is out, will he stick Dom Ball alongside Scott McKenna, or continue with two left footers and Andy Considine? No idea, and the team line up at about 1.45 is going to be very interesting. COYR.

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like how the Celtic fans on here have, as usual, brought the discussion on a match thread as far away from football as possible.

Anyway, let’s all hope that Mikey is fit, although I doubt it, and that Derek goes for someone that has scored goals recently and starts Bruce Anderson. If Devlin is out, will he stick Dom Ball alongside Scott McKenna, or continue with two left footers and Andy Considine? No idea, and the team line up at about 1.45 is going to be very interesting. COYR.

Don't you start.

Your boy sheep62 is flailing all over the place here just because he won't accept Aberdeen is 100% Tory .

As for that game I hope it's a competative affair with a few goals.

Hope any dons fans coming down have a great day but ultimately go home devestated.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Your boy sheep62 is flailing all over the place here just because he won't accept Aberdeen us 100 Tory .

And still Romeo is in denial... just how many times does he need presented with the facts

2 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

And still Romeo is in denial... just how many times does he need presented with the facts

Put

the

phone 

away 

and

GO TO YOUR FUCKING BED !

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
4 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

What facts ?

2017 Election result for Aberdeen North constituency

I appreciate that your IQ level isn't necessarily that high but surely even you can grasp the fact that the City of Aberdeen has three MPs in Westminster

Does two out of three make 100% in your world ?

2017 Election result for Aberdeen North constituency
I appreciate that your IQ level isn't necessarily that high but surely even you can grasp the fact that the City of Aberdeen has three MPs in Westminster
Does two out of three make 100% in your world ?
I can't just take your word for it though.

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Sheep 62 is on the ball and has presented the facts that prove that Romeo is completely illiterate and incapable of grasping the facts presenting to him

53 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Don't you start.

Your boy sheep62 is flailing all over the place here just because he won't accept Aberdeen is 100% Tory .

As for that game I hope it's a competative affair with a few goals.

Hope any dons fans coming down have a great day but ultimately go home devestated.

Regardless of your irrelevant political stuff, I thank you for your nice sentiment. Still up for that coffee pre match?

Archived