League Cup Final. Celtic v Aberdeen

Romeo

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

Yeah, not to turn such a serious matter into another Dallas bashing session but regardless of the speed the paramedics have moved at once they've been allowed on you have to ask why he didn't wave them on immediately.

He got the club medical staff on pretty quick to be fair, not sure why the paramedics hung about.

Christie was always scoring in this game.

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen have zero bottle, at all. This is why they've achieved absolutely nothing of note under McInnes. 

Not going to bother with the second half tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

That c**t is at every Scotland / Celtic hampden game, whistling constantly right next to a mic.

He’s been going to years. f**k having a hangover and a season ticket next to him. 

4 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Yeah, not to turn such a serious matter into another Dallas bashing session but regardless of the speed the paramedics have moved at once they've been allowed on you have to ask why he didn't wave them on immediately.

That's basically my point. I don't have a major issue with overweight, middle-aged paramedics hardly moving quickly - but surely they should've been waved on at the same time as the doctors and physios? I mean every single person could see it was pretty serious.

3 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I know Rory Hamilton didn't remotely mean anything by it and I'm not blaming him at all, but I felt a bit for Craigan there when he was asked if he's ever been on the pitch for a long time waiting for the game to restart. 

Was thinking that myself, clearly wasn't meant in a nasty way just probably wasn't thinking.

Archived