League Cup Final. Celtic v Aberdeen

Romeo

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

I'm not sure the Aberdeen team-mate who rolled GMS over did the correct thing.  Although appreciate he was just trying to help his pal out.

Yeah he virtually put him on his back, which was a bit stupid

Just now, Dindeleux said:

I'm not sure the Aberdeen team-mate who rolled GMS over did the correct thing.  Although appreciate he was just trying to help his pal out.

In that situation you are probably best to leave him on his side so he doesn’t swallow his tongue but I guess people would panic after seeing that.

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

i think it was because just in case gms swallowed his tongue

Now that his eyes are open can I make the joke about him being unconscious, soaking and in Glasgow yet or is it too soon?

You’ve sat considering that and decided to go for it? While he’s lying on the ground in an unknown condition? Have a word with yourself.

Just now, Ross Forbes said:

Can they not only come on when the referee allows it?

Which is nonsense in itself.

If it's a head injury, the medical staff should be on regardless of whether the ref allows them or not. Football is miles behind other sports when it comes to dealing with head injuries.

Archived