The World Famous Dundee United vs Wee United (Fri 30 Nov 2018)

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ayr were good but it wasn't a brilliant performance from them.

It didn't need to be as United were so shit. It was a very organised and professional performance from Ayr. Definitely a good, very good, performance, but I imagine they've been better and will be better this season.

25 minutes ago, sanny said:

Cheers guys...enjoy your night...AUFC are back....

IMG_20171127_151742.jpg

Just be glad you’re not drinking this stuff.  Very insipid and flat compared to other lagers these days.   A lot of people that drank it in the 80s still think it’s good though.

3EFB2CC6-C746-492E-989B-B5148DD3AB2C.jpeg

"I want Robbie back in the middle, especially as Murdoch is still in there to do the dirty work. "

Yeah we're so good we can let other players do the dirty work!!  i.e tackle, head the ball, support the left back, so if we let him off with all these boring chores he can get back to adding to his 12 goals in 211 appearances !!!

Checks previous posts ya fanny 

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

A terrific performance from Ayr.

They're clearly a good side and to do that to Dundee United after they'd turned things round was sort of amazing.  It would be great if they could keep this going.

Aye, both Uniteds.;)

From the outside looking in, I think its a 2 horse race between Ayr and Ross Co. ICT have too many draws. A lot will depend on whether Ayr can keep there players through the window. Similar with St.Mirren last year with Lewis Morgan. If Ayr can keep Shanks etc then who knows

Archived