Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

28 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I got the impression you were offended by my calling Dunfermline a town. Bear in mind it’s Town sized.

It is a town.

Even I was offended by that, how would that make me a 'snowflake'? I get the impression that you're a bit of a moron, as it's usually almost only morons who use such patter.

You still haven't explained the sopabox stuff either. It's possible that it's because you're a moron.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Sounds bleak. Haven't been to Glenrothes in years.

It should probably be noted that I don't live in Dunfermline and never have.

Please explain how I was on a soapbox and how I am a snowflake, bearing in mind the definitions of those words.

Yasssssssssss.

Get him telt, you've never been near soap in your puff.

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Town, I've yet to see a single Dunfermline fan be bothered about Dunfermline getting called a town. 

Do Raith fans call Brechin townies aswell? 

Wait, hold up; is the reason they try to use 'townies' as an insult because they think we all believe Dunfermline is a city?!

Surely that can't be true?! 

Such patter.

Wait, hold up; is the reason they try to use 'townies' as an insult because they think we all believe Dunfermline is a city?!
Surely that can't be true?! 
Such patter.

Almost as good as the ‘wee team’ patter you stole off the Hearts fans.

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Almost as good as the ‘wee team’ patter you stole off the Hearts fans.

As I said, not a single Pars fan gets annoyed at the townie "insult", the wee team patter though genuinely gets to people, like the belter below.

Swing and a miss, try again. 

On 11/26/2018 at 14:04, baillieinleeds said:

The Wee team insult you and your ilk spew out about the Rovers gets right on my wick.

Maybe it gets to a few of the more ‘passionate’ of our support but can’t say it’s ever bothered me or anybody I know of. You can’t even decide if you don’t even hate us or fucking hate us. At least ‘Townies’ is original.

18 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Maybe it gets to a few of the more ‘passionate’ of our support but can’t say it’s ever bothered me or anybody I know of. You can’t even decide if you don’t even hate us or fucking hate us. At least ‘Townies’ is original.

You don't know many Raith fans then? Seen plenty, I'd say hundreds if there was actually that many Rovers fans, walking up the street past the away stand absolutely livid at the wee team song, beautiful. 

You stole it from Cowdenbeath fans, try again. 

Never seen Hearts fans call Hibs en masse the wee team tbh. 

It's a huge game for the townies they haven't won a major trophy in over 50 year's. Can imagine that most of their support has never seen it happen or are likely to either.

Yeah in terms of tournaments won there’s no argument as to which club has been the most successful in my lifetime.

Archived