Partick Thistle vs Dunfermline Athletic

1 hour ago, H Wragg said:

I was away over at the city end of the JHS but it looked like there was a bit of heads gone from the Pars fans yesterday in the second half down at the front near the corner flag?

As embarrassing as it probably was, hopefully the board are realising how fed up we are with this pish being served up to us. We badly need a change. 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RiG said:

The referee gave it after the linesman started waving his flag (you can just make this out in the video clip) to indicate that he thought the ball had crossed the line.

Thanks for pointing that out RiG, now feel slightly guilty for celebrating it like a legitimate goal.

4 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Bloody hell the state eh that. 

To think the s guy could have kids,wow

Think I'd be contacting the club first thing in the morning with an apology before this gets in the wrong hands

1 hour ago, H Wragg said:

I was away over at the city end of the JHS but it looked like there was a bit of heads gone from the Pars fans yesterday in the second half down at the front near the corner flag?

I noticed a few Pars fans packing up a flag to leave early before attracting the attention of the stewards. They seemed to have a bit of a  meltdown and began gesturing towards the North Stand. No idea what it was about but they looked old enough to know better.

Thoroughly enjoyable day, having experienced some absolute shite from us recently and it being a miserable day I was sorely tempted to stay in the pub. Glad I didn't. 

Sneddon had some game, I think we were a bit fortunate to come away with a clean sheet and a lot of it down to him. Ball was never over the line, actually stopped celebrating as I thought no chance... Then it was given. Some laugh. The seethe from the Dunfermline fans was unreal, some lad was carted out after that I think? What a mess. Lovely to see Robinson furious at Quitongo as well. 

On 08/12/2018 at 19:53, Mixed Donner Hoagie said:

Cashback from the Morton game and that fucking ghost goal...Lee Robinson's elbow drop on wee Jai shows what an arsehole he is

You were right about Jai  he is an @rsehole

Hard as Nails 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3607645/partick-thistle-jai-quitongo-arrested-assault-girlfriend-hospital-injuries-wrists/

Whoops

"The behaviour of a handful of people in the Dunfermline end at Firhill on Saturday was nothing less than disgraceful - and a huge embarrassment to the club."
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46541489
Anybody see anything go down?
General discontent. Few guys near halfway spent a fair while shouting at the dugout and towards the directors(which would seem to be what's triggered this response). Bit of shouting towards Craigan's family and apparently ryan willianson's girlfriend/sister got into an arguement with a handful of fans after they were given abuse. Frustrations are bubbling over.

Archived