Partick Thistle vs Dunfermline Athletic

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ and that fat knob, self admitting Pars hating Sandy Clark can take themselves as far to f**k as fucking possible.

Enough is enough. They SHOULD resign. They won't, but they should for the good of the club. Another completely unacceptable result.

AJ and that fat knob, self admitting Pars hating Sandy Clark can take themselves as far to f**k as fucking possible.

Enough is enough. They SHOULD resign. They won't, but they should for the good of the club. Another completely unacceptable result.
They won't care what's good for the club if it means hurting their bank balance.

AJ will probably think he can still turn this around, as he has done time and time again when he's been under pressure. Sadly, it will not happen and the bad times are starting to overshadow the good times under him. I like AJ but he needs to admit he's reached the end of his run and is not the man for this job anymore. We need to freshen up, and quickly before we get ourselves in serious trouble.

Another very frustrating day for us.I have quite a few complaints about that but to save me writing them all out here is a quick summary.

[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji35][emoji35][emoji848][emoji24][emoji90]

15 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

:lol:

Why should they resign? A nonsense suggestion. Almost no one would in their position and almost no one when in such positions before. As another poster said they'll think they can still turn it around. Plus why should they walk away from the money they get? 

They should be fired though.

Archived