Worst poster in P&B history 2018

Oleksandr

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Oleksandr said:

GordonS , a violent bully who cant accept anyone having a different opinon - he'll send nasty PMs but shit it from any sort of conversation when you ask him why he acting like a complete idiot.

58 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
GordonS , a violent bully who cant accept anyone having a different opinon - he'll send nasty PMs but shit it from any sort of conversation when you ask him why he acting like a complete idiot.

Post the PMs plz

I agree with Bairnardo. Leave it to the P&B masses to decide. 

I'll add GordonS to my list of shame.  What a week on P&B.:  Square go's proffered, court cases pending, shitfests on PM occurring daily, folk posting that microwaved 'mac and cheese' is a gourmet feast, Dundonians claiming that a kitchen worktop is called a 'bunker', idiots thinking that you're rich if you earn £43,00 per annum.  Patricide quoted.  Arson quoted.  Financial shenanigans from multiple posters quoted. Many dafties complaining about dots on various threads, 

As a Tory-voting, Rangers-supporting jakey bigot I feel quite dirty when I review the scum I am associating with!

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'll add GordonS to my list of shame.  What a week on P&B.:  Square go's proffered, court cases pending, shitfests on PM occurring daily, folk posting that microwaved 'mac and cheese' is a gourmet feast, Dundonians claiming that a kitchen worktop is called a 'bunker', idiots thinking that you're rich if you earn £43,00 per annum.  Patricide quoted.  Arson quoted.  Financial shenanigans from multiple posters quoted. Many dafties complaining about dots on various threads, 

As a Tory-voting, Rangers-supporting jakey bigot I feel quite dirty when I review the scum I am associating with!

I would agree with you that that's not a lot of money. 

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
22 hours ago, Oleksandr said:

Post the PMs plz

What pms?

On 09/12/2018 at 13:42, jamamafegan said:

1. Mastermind - awful guy who continually tries to poo poo Scottish football and gushes heavily over the English Premier League. A truly tragic individual.

2. Rab B - only ever seems to post about Liverpool and has a strange obsession with me because I used to support/follow Everton when I was a teenager/in my early twenties. I can no longer post in the misc football section without receiving a reply which has a dig at Everton emoji23.png

3. I’ll edit this post when I think of more

:D 

Archived