Killie v Dundee

1 hour ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Wrong mate.

Unlike Hearts fans, we have never really believed its going to continue.

We are milking it because this is the first time we have been top of the league (albeit temporarily) at this stage in the season for over 50 years.

Just let us enjoy it while we can eh?

By the way, when were you lot last in this position?

20th July 2015

We went top after pumping you lot 4-0 at Rugby park.

Thanks.

20th July 2015
Thanks.

Genuinely laughing out loud at your response!

Never mind the Hearts fans, the complete lack of humility in the Killie fans is very reminiscent of both teams that have called Ibrox home. I’m embarrassed for them to be honest.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Genuinely laughing out loud at your response!

Never mind the Hearts fans, the complete lack of humility in the Killie fans is very reminiscent of both teams that have called Ibrox home. I’m embarrassed for them to be honest.

I'm in shock reading this, a massive club like Dundee looking for humility from diddy Killie who sit 25 points ahead, the irony. 

Edited by Howlin Wilf

25 minutes ago, Howlin Wilf said:

I'm in shock reading this, a massive club like Dundee looking for humility from diddy Killie who sit 25 points ahead, the irony. 

Is that them now demanding we stop slagging them for being much shiter than us? Snottery messes. 

I'm embarrassed for them to be honest.

Looked over to the Dundee support at the third goal and thought of how often I have sat there cold, wet and  miserable with a two hour drive through shitey weather to get home.

Then I remembered my team had just gone 3 up and were topping the league, nothing wipes away empathy like unfettered success. 

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

20th July 2015

Thanks.

That is so unfair.  That happened pre Steve Clarke (PSC).  Those days do not count.  It’s a bit like speaking to a United fan about anything that happened before the late 70s.

We’re not a ‘massive’ club, just comfortably bigger than Killie. You’ve really got to address your ‘wee man syndrome’ bro.

I’ve always been taught that it’s better to be nice on the way up. Maybe we are just better brought up but I suppose if your da’s high on heroin and he’s pimping out your mother you can’t really expect more.

Anyway good luck next week lads. Long may it continue.

13 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We’re not a ‘massive’ club, just comfortably bigger than Killie. You’ve really got to address your ‘wee man syndrome’ bro.

I’ve always been taught that it’s better to be nice on the way up. Maybe we are just better brought up but I suppose if your da’s high on heroin and he’s pimping out your mother you can’t really expect more.

Anyway good luck next week lads. Long may it continue.

I’ve never met my da and my mams away to Govan to cheer on our big team. 

But thanks for the advice. 

25 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

We’re not a ‘massive’ club, just comfortably bigger than Killie. 

Can you define comfortably bigger, please? 

Is it turnover, trophies, league positions over a period of decades or something else. 

I always wonder how people make these calls. 

Can you define comfortably bigger, please? 
Is it turnover, trophies, league positions over a period of decades or something else. 
I always wonder how people make these calls. 

You’ll need to ask Howlin Wolf. I don’t know how he considers us a ‘massive club’ and I didn’t want to totally disagree with him.

Probably off his head on crack or ching.

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

20th July 2015

Thanks.

You are so correct and that result put you a staggering 3 points ahead of us.................not 25.

Thank you.

Oh. and wasn't that the game you lot brought over 50.000 fans to RP?

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

9 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

You’ll need to ask Howlin Wolf. I don’t know how he considers us a ‘massive club’ and I didn’t want to totally disagree with him.

A lot of drug references from this boy from Dundee mmmmm! 

11 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

So in no discernable way, Dundee are comfortably bigger. Thanks. 

Dees comparing being top after an opening day pumping with being consistently about the best team in Scotland for an entire calendar year.

A new lowlight. 

He was asked when Dundee were last top of the league and he answered. You’re biting an awful lot for someone who doesn’t care[emoji38]