The Pie & Bovril Dead Pool 2019

3 hours ago, dee_62 said:

Using the App and trying to get back to the first page on this thread but every time I try, the App shuts itself down. Working for everyone else?

13 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Same for me. Will need to wait til I get some spare time and a desktop in front of me (ie back at work) to spend some serious time perusing the competition.

Seemingly I’ve got 1/2doz or so solo pics, happy with that, including Jan Michael Vincent (second year on the team). Take a keek at his Twitter feed. Nae danger he’s long for this earth ....

Is anyone else on the app having this problem? It might be because there's too much text in the one post, I know Spain used to post everyone's picks spread out over several posts rather than all in one. 

10 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Just saw on the list posted.. Megan markles dad. Surely falls foul of Liz Taylor rule??

Edit. Just saw he was in TV show running. Made an arsenal of that

Also, every person selected will qualify for points if they die. 

Is anyone else on the app having this problem? It might be because there's too much text in the one post, I know Spain used to post everyone's picks spread out over several posts rather than all in one. 

Yes same problem

10 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'll figure this out in the next few days. In the meantime, here's the raw (poorly formatted but still readable) text of everyone's picks.

dp19.txt

You posted the document in Open Office format, ODS. 

Re-open it, save it in Microsoft Excel format (.XLS) and repost it.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

17 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Even better! I've never used any other spreadsheet programs so I've no idea what works and what doesn't, thanks. 

If you have any further problems, PM me as I can normally come up with solutions. If you send documents to other people, remember to save them in Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .xls etc). The Open Office formats are hard to open and read.

My sheer and utter heartbreak at not getting an entry done in time for this, most glorious of contests, has been tempered (although only slightly) by the revelation that the person running the show hasn't used Excel before. 

May the sun always shine upon your back, Miguel Sanchez.