Ruined Christmas stories

ICTChris

19 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

The worst thing that ever happened to me was on Christmas. Oh, God. It was so horrible. It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mum were decorating the tree... ...waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple of hours went by. Dad wasn't home. So Mum called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went, and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That's when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mum were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He'd been climbing down the chimney... ...his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly. And that's how I found out there was no Santa Claus. 

Sounds like something throbber’s dad would do tbf.

Tricky to get a scanner down a chimney tbf.

25 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

The worst thing that ever happened to me was on Christmas. Oh, God. It was so horrible. It was Christmas Eve. I was 9 years old. Me and Mum were decorating the tree... ...waiting for Dad to come home from work. A couple of hours went by. Dad wasn't home. So Mum called the office. No answer. Christmas Day came and went, and still nothing. So the police began a search. Four or five days went by. Neither one of us could eat or sleep. Everything was falling apart. It was snowing outside. The house was freezing, so I went to try to light up the fire. That's when I noticed the smell. The firemen came and broke through the chimney top. And me and Mum were expecting them to pull out a dead cat or a bird. And instead they pulled out my father. He was dressed in a Santa Claus suit. He'd been climbing down the chimney... ...his arms loaded with presents. He was gonna surprise us. He slipped and broke his neck. He died instantly. And that's how I found out there was no Santa Claus. 

Another Christmas classic!

400px-Stripe.jpg

8 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

8 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Sounds like something throbber’s dad would do tbf.

Tricky to get a scanner down a chimney tbf.

Slippery P would have put a pillow over his face just to be sure.

7 hours ago, ICTChris said:

SEI_45028263-422e.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

"Passengers faced severe disruption as flights were unable to leave the tarmac while others were diverted to alternative airports"

You just know the photographer said to the boy on the left "OK, stand over there and pose like you're experiencing severe disruption." 

6 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

"Passengers faced severe disruption as flights were unable to leave the tarmac while others were diverted to alternative airports"

You just know the photographer said to the boy on the left "OK, stand over there and pose like you're experiencing severe disruption." 

He's listening to Coldplay, that'll make you look like that.

A Canadian cousin of mine came over when his 102 year old mother had a fall and had to go into hospital. Without asking her he sold her house and booked her a slot in a nursing home. At least he didn't he didn't bury her though.

40 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Looks like his mate is phoning him from Wetherspoons down the other end of the terminal....

"Come down if you want but seriously,  £11 for a pint of Carling and a fucking bacon sandwich "

43 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Loosened his belt to make his crotch look bigger for the picture.