Aberdeen v Celtic

2 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

I’ve re-evaluated my position. It’s Christmas, I’ve eaten a piece of cheesecake the size of my own head (tablet from the Devenick Dairy, 10/10), and I’m going to have some more cans.

Fitba is great. Dandies are great. I’m going to the Livi game. Mon the dandies. COOOOME OOON YOU REEEDS.

f**k the ****

Anyone for monopoly?

When in the ticket office today  a wanted 3 tickets for Saturday and he told me they’re sold out  but he said they’re trying to get Livingston to open up one off there stands behind the goals and make it pay at the gate  

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barring the 15-20 minutes after half time that was a great game of football.
Two sides who don't like each other very much and 7 goals.
Apart from the result it was a good afternoon.
The season ain't over and the top positions look like they will yoyo until at least the break.
Works for me

A thought we played well in patches but but switched of and it cost us  ball McKenna  may and Ferguson all played well  especially Ferguson he never gave Mcgregor a kick off the ball today 
Apart from that time McGregor put the ball in for the 1st goal?

52 minutes ago, GordonS said:
2 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:
It's the Champions League group stages we're talking about here.  Not another final in Lisbon.

Forget the Champions League, you'll be grateful if you make the Europa League group stages in years to come. It's the diddy third tier competition for the likes of Celtic from now on.

Smashing stuff.   We might start winning away from home now. 

26 minutes ago, Romeo said:
55 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:
A thought we played well in patches but but switched of and it cost us  ball McKenna  may and Ferguson all played well  especially Ferguson he never gave Mcgregor a kick off the ball today 

Apart from that time McGregor put the ball in for the 1st goal?

He’s allowed one touch 

Guest Moomintroll
Thatcher handed your mob a trophy.
Nowt more tory than that20787663.JPG.gallery.jpg.983c6db91def234db34be55e815790d0.jpg
Packie there thinking, that lad there, she plays for another team other than us, nippy right winger i think, datchair isnt it?

Good lad is Shaun, stone radge too :lol:

Mad as a brush, was watching Sunderland til I die the other night and he’s in the 1st episode. Think he’s been of the tv at every Celtic away game in Europe that I’ve seen in the last few yrs too.

I thought we played well enough at points, but some of our defending was atrocious, especially after getting to 2-2. It is maybe harsh to single out an individual, but Logan is having an especially bad season defensively - his efforts at Celtic's fourth were borderline comical. Devlin and Lowe were sorely missed. 

McGinn off for Wright at half-time was a blow, as was Hayes on for Izaguirre; Wright is basically a man down against any moderately decent opposition, and Hayes improved them at left-back. 

I actually thought Collum probably got the second penalty correct; it is soft, but Lustig does push Shinnie. I'd say the most dubious decision was McGinn not being sent off for his tackle on Christie. 

We do lack some control occasionally in midfield. We can usually get away with it against lesser teams, but it got exposed at times in this game. It probably makes for a more exciting and open game for the neutral, and it means we are playing with the brake off more often than we have done previously under McInnes, but it can also leave us more vulnerable against better quality opposition. 

Tremendous game to watch yesterday with Celtic deserving the win. Agree with the post above, Logan was horrendous, definite weak link in the Dons defence. Both penalty calls were on the "seen them given but would be raging to get them given against me" side and it looked a clear and obvious red card for that McGinn challenge, but Collums gonna Collum and no big game with him in charge would be complete without controversy. Edouard for Celtic is a mystery. Reminds me very much of Samaras. Clearly capable but so inconsistent. Bringing him on, as well as swapping Izzaguire for Hayes were the two decisions that won the game for Celtic.

11 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

It’s my mate too. Posted it a few times on fb today cause pics of him at the game kept popping up.

11 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Aye, he got me a ticket for Anderlecht away last year after I missed out in the ballot, great guy.

I reckon he looks like a dick.

Are there any more reliable character witnesses out there?

13 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

I’ve re-evaluated my position. It’s Christmas, I’ve eaten a piece of cheesecake the size of my own head (tablet from the Devenick Dairy, 10/10), and I’m going to have some more cans.

Fitba is great. Dandies are great. I’m going to the Livi game. Mon the dandies. COOOOME OOON YOU REEEDS.

f**k the ****

Anyone for monopoly?

Celtic seem quite keen on it...

I thought we were brilliant yesterday. Loads of positives and a great festive footballing spectacle.

Unlucky not to get something from the game but you can't say Celtic didn't deserve the 3 points. All the big decisions, McGinn and the penalties are in the "seen them given category" no complaints if McGinn had gone and rasellicks can stfu about the pens. You'd have been screaming for them and forcing referees out on strike if they weren't given for you.

Will be really interesting to see if GMS starts ahead of McLennan when he recovers from his attempted murder at the Cup Final. Police are still appealling for witnesses btw.

Aslo looking forward to what excuses Stevie G has for not managing at least second this year.

May and Cosgrove prolific goal scorers now too which are words I never thought I'd type. In short, the Dandies are in a much better position on and off the pitch going into 2019 than many of us could have hoped for a few months back.

COYR. FTOF.

All the big decisions, McGinn and the penalties are in the "seen them given category". You'd have been screaming for them and forcing referees out on strike if they weren't given for you.

You mean like this one we didn’t get and said f**k all? Same ref btw.

Archived