Partick v Tonwell Santa is due Tuesday

3 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

.. ....and, as you can see, much as he loves giving it out he really doesn't like it up him in return. 

Sad.

* -  For the record, he's also wildly inaccurate with his peurile  abuse and apart from quoting one ridiculous  post of his I didn't give the wee poison-dwarf a moment's thought till I saw the post I replied to.  I think he suffers from Napoleon Syndrome - he's constantly feeling a right tit.

Wow.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far too early to talk about a corner being turned - we can save that for beating someone other than this absolute rabble - but we desperately needed a win regardless of the performance and that puts us a very comfortable distance clear of the bottom two. It would take a Raith level of collapse to get dragged in now and it gives Johansson a bit of breathing space.

Total smash and grab in the second half when it looked like it was a matter of time until they scored, but that was an excellent counter attack for the winner. Magnificent pass from Tumilty, good composure and great finish from Telfer.

Brian Kerr :lol:

10 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

.. ....and, as you can see, much as he loves giving it out he really doesn't like it up him in return. 

Sad.

* -  For the record, he's also wildly inaccurate with his peurile  abuse and apart from quoting one ridiculous  post of his I didn't give the wee poison-dwarf a moment's thought till I saw the post I replied to.  I think he suffers from Napoleon Syndrome - he's constantly feeling a right tit.

^^^ word salad

On 29/12/2018 at 17:01, Uncle Psychosis said:

We're humping but an offside Doolan deciding to tap in a goal that was going in anyway and the referee missing an absolute stonewall penalty are just the icing on the cake. 

That was never going in. I don't even know what the penalty incident was tbh

That was never going in. I don't even know what the penalty incident was tbh

Agreed. Looked like it was spinning wide from my view.

There was 2 penalty shouts. There was a big shout from the JLS for a push on Doolan but wasn’t a penalty IMO. Second one was in the last few minutes when Elliott hit a low cross (because it’s all he can do) and a Morton player slid in to block it and looked like it hit his hand. Would’ve been soft.

JJ's, appropriate, fear that anything other than a Rorke's Drift style defence would lead to Tumilty and McKeown being ripped apart meant Partick looked reasonable on the ball when unchallenged on the wings or 40 yards out but, for all the huffing and puffing, Gaston only had one save to make and it required a stunning long range effort to beat him.

Their inability to make intelligent runs, passes or crosses was apparent early on. JJ then summised we could afford to let them pretend they were 2012 Barcelona as they passed the ball side to side as they have a Falkirkesque defence which would make ludicrous decisions on the ball allowing us to take the easy opportunities we would surely be afforded. 

The jury is still out on JJ but he is unequivocally better than Gary 'Philosophy' Caldwell

On 29/12/2018 at 17:52, tonnitus said:

Partick fans applauded the wife-beater, Jai Quitongo, as he warmed up.

Get doon, never come back, cheers.

They then decided to try and start something along the lines of "Jai Quitongo, he'll beat up your wife." 

When challenged to shut the f**k up, the muttered response was - well she's still with him, so....

Young weans, completely oblivious to how domestic abuse works. Fuckin idiots.

They then decided to try and start something along the lines of "Jai Quitongo, he'll beat up your wife." 

When challenged to shut the f**k up, the muttered response was - well she's still with him, so....

Nothing surprises me with those wee weapons anymore.

11 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

What was the stooshie outside the ground? Presume I missed the start but looked like some gammon Partick fan getting upset some weans were winding him up

That seemed to be about the size of it - some divorced Da raging that Morton fans were happy.

11 hours ago, dave.j said:

Yeah, that was all a bit unsavoury to say the least.  Not sure I'd be the one to get into spittle-flecked rage at the mere presence of a player whose - allegedly - done something pretty awful, but it's a far, far better reaction than applauding him.  

But then he shouldn't be anywhere near the team in the first place.  I'm absolutely all for innocent until proven guilty, but presumably there's an investigation ongoing.  He should be "suspended" (at least just not in the matchday squad) until that finishes, then either punted or welcomed back depending on the result.    

I did fancy him to come on though for some good old fashioned piss boiling.  Purely on the side of "well, if you're going to cut your nose off, you may as well" mind.  

12 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

What was the stooshie outside the ground? Presume I missed the start but looked like some gammon Partick fan getting upset some weans were winding him up

I hope they had the decency to stop and ask if he was autistic before starting to wind him up.

5 hours ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

That seemed to be about the size of it - some divorced Da raging that Morton fans were happy.

The Morton fans exiting the North stairwell of the main stand were banging on the windows giving it big GIRFUY to the Thistle fans leaving the John Lambie stand. A couple of the windows smashed and the same fans piled into Firhill Road and ran about like wee fannies getting in the face of a few old men.

3 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Football fans celebrating their team winning shocker.

Panning in windaes and goading old men in the street because you got a narrow victory against a team second bottom of the championship. Stay classy.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, K77 said:

Panning in windaes and goading old men in the street because you got a narrow victory against a team second bottom of the championship. Stay classy.  :lol:

Life doesn't really get any better than that for Greenock fans though

Archived