Alloa v Dundee United - 29 December 2018

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Got a contract better than Jose Mourinho.

Both of us want to know Craig Curran's secret though.

A gibbering Hungarian fool.

Onto the game. This is the kind we should be blah blah blah win the league blah.

We're still relying on players like McMullan, King and Murdoch so if we somehow score more than Alloa ill be utterly delighted.

Id also be happy enough if we score the same amount as Alloa because our defence is very dodgy.

If neither team score i will just assume the match has been abandoned due to discovery of intelligent life nearby and the scientists needed to use the stadium and car park to store the heavy equipment. 

Onto the game. This is the kind we should be blah blah blah win the league blah.
We're still relying on players like McMullan, King and Murdoch so if we somehow score more than Alloa ill be utterly delighted.
Id also be happy enough if we score the same amount as Alloa because our defence is very dodgy.
If neither team score i will just assume the match has been abandoned due to discovery of intelligent life nearby and the scientists needed to use the stadium and car park to store the heavy equipment. 

Very concise match prediction , throw in a 1st goal scorer + time and mr Ladbokes in for a real doing.

5 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

We are a far better team with a far better manager than the last time we played at Alloa.

Doesn’t mean we will win but there are grounds for optimism/positivity imo.

I hope we take a large noisy support down.

Really looking to take 9 from 9 in the next 3 games if we are to be looking like serious title contenders, and hoping for the first 3 today.

Wouldn’t have an issue with same team as last week, (obviously minus Fyvie, being replaced by Rabbitsch I guess). - Open to any other thoughts around this.

Absolutely need to make more of the chances we create. Mcmullan making the right decision more quickly could be key to this, and people gambling on Safranko winning headers/flick ons a close second.

With ICT and Coonty playing today, 3 points for us will make the top 4 look a little rosier for us one way or the other.

’Mon the Terrors.

ETA - Sorry to hear about your back Granny.

Bouhenna preferred in midfield to Rabitsch; shows how little Neilson rates the latter.

Curran in and Aird out; thought King would be dropped ahead of Aird, though Aird is awful at tracking back and reluctant to put in a challenge when he does (King not any better at this mind you).

We are a far better team with a far better manager than the last time we played at Alloa.
Doesn’t mean we will win but there are grounds for optimism/positivity imo.
I hope we take a large noisy support down.

On today’s performance it didn’t look like it.

Archived